Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Post.

i'm feeling better already.
because,
she's in a very good place now.
and,
my mummy told me, she left while sleeping.
she didn't suffer from any pain..
and that's a relief.
if she had to leave,
praying for her to not suffer from pain before she leave it's the only thing we want, and wish for her.
i'll always remember her.

i guess i really learn now.
i no longer want the feeling of regret and grudge to torture me.
so, yeah.
seriously, guys.
appreciate the people around you.
and when you think that you have,
ask again,
are you really appreciating?
or just barely enjoying the moment?

if you ask me,
what can you do to show you truly appreciate?
honestly,
i have no answer either.
i guess this is a self-judegement thing...

HAPPPY HALLOWEEN, people!!!
back in my home country, we don't really celebrate.
but,
according to my list down there,
i realise there are readers for other countries that celebrate?
haha. :)
oh well, celebrate or not,
still,
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
what will you be this year?
ENJOY!!

though i'm in Melb now,
i still can't celebrate!
first of all, it would be a disrespect for my aunt to celebrate now..
and,
i'm having my finals tomorrow!! );
how in the world will you expect me to have fun tonight?!
brrrr.
VU arrangements for exam are so sucky! *at times -.-
....a slight moment of wild imagination,
i was just wondering what will i be if non of those happen..
and i still have no idea. o.o
oh well.

good luck for my finals!
i'll be home soon.
and to all my readers, thank you! CLICK CLICK CLICK okay? ;p
thank you..

love, cong

No comments:

Post a Comment