Saturday, October 9, 2010

my mid sem break in MAS. :)


PREPARE FOR A SUPERRRRBB LONG POST!
i had my mid sem break back in MAS.
it was great, no! more than great, to be home! :)
the moment where the plane touched down, and the captain said, '...to visitors, welcome to Malaysia, and to Malysians, welcome home.'
gosh, i almost cried that very moment! tears were already in my eyes. but i held on.
lol. i bet people will think that i'm nuts! ;p
anyhoo,
i reached safely..
and sin was standing right there to welcome me !! ;) lee as well.
we had MACDEE for breakfasttt!!
miss having macd breakfast with sin, or to say, with someone. haha. (;
my eyes were superrrb red though, why!? didn't sleep AT ALL on plane..

i was darn hyper on the way home! :)
missed MAS's car and car no.plate. lol! silly me. ;p
first thing when i reach home!?
call for PHUMBAA BOY!
and guess what? he still remembers me!
he ran, jump on the sofa where i was, and started merajuk-ing! C;
awwwww, i miss phumbaa doing that to me.
overwhelmed with happiness!
then went to kiss Felix and welcome Chanel!!
after all those lovey-dovey scenes, i dug out all snacks i carried back from oz!
my whole bag was practically full with snacks! haha. :)
i even brought Macaroons home! heh. C;
the next thing i did!? hop on my bed and roll on it..
ahhhh. the best thing in life is to get to sleep on your own bed huh?

i slept for like an hour only.
because i have to get prepared for a wedding dinner in bentong.
exciteddd! because my first dinner is gonna be cuisines made for wedding!!
OH MY! the dishes was GREAT! especially the TONG-BO MEAT.
my mummy had to stop me from eating. imagine. o.o
the satisfaction, the wonderful people around me..
mmm. :) love that night.
busy, busy, busy..
next morning, my family left to raub for a soft lauch of my daddy's project!
cong is so proud of her daddy! because the housing project was awesome!
i never knew how my daddy's project looks like, it was great to get to see his signature under the 'pemaju' titled. haha.
i was even joking to my brother when he wanted to touch the house model where people weren't allow to touch..
i was like : boy, i know this belongs to your father, still don't touch it!
justjoking. :)
but i had fun, like uberrrrb fun! i love hanging with my family!!
we talked and laugh!! i can't believe i missed it sooooooooooooooooooooooo muccch!

later that night, i went dinnner with my awesome love ones!
it was a dinner to celebrate for out september and october babies! :)
awwwwww.

i miss them mucch! so so so so so so so happy to get to see them!!
though not all of them, but happy enough!
went to tee's after the dinner, enjoying, relaxing, chilling and OF COURSE, toook plenty photos!!
this part me of me never change. ;p
i had the best sleeep that night, never felt better. mmmmm~~

3rd day, went for a movie with my family. :) The Legend of Fist - Chen Zhen. :)
i felt super pampered and love, because my family asked me what i wanted to eat!
so i chose Canton-i.
was kinda disappointed though, they had better food before.
and there's no more roast goose. D; big no no!

then my mummy's birthday celebration, C; we had dinner in a chinese restaurant!
got mummy a small LongChamp bag. she wanted a marketing bag, so yeah, marketing bag as you wish!! teehee.
and yammchaa with my peeeps, :) didn't stay as late as i expected! xD but tonnes of fun!
Malacca food trip with sing, yih, qian, sin and yih!! i was real happppyyy!! even now i still miss it! it's was wonderfull. we should do it again!
the next destination will be penang and langkawi, alright!? :D
mmm, ohhh! Picnic in FRIM with my family and relative..it was kinda celebration for my brother's birthday as well! hmmm, what should i get him!? :) hehe. shhh, it's a secret.
i wanted a nice cake for him too, but it was too late. ;( feel bad... haiseh..
MY OH MY, though i feel grateful about mother nature..and i heart it too,
but please never ask me to BE IN IT for too long..
i hate it. the GIGANTIC ANTS, the annnoooyyyinng cold leeches..
GRRR!!!!! BIGGIE NO NO!!
but i had to admit, the scenary and the greens was great!!! :)
we should do it too? right guys?
another yamchaa in Ss2 with to see kok and cowie and chunkeat!! :D
all and all i had funnn!!

ONE WORD to sum it all up,
FANTASTIC!
i really love being back in MAS. :)
i'm thrilled to see all my love ones, and i hope you guys feel the same as well. C;
this trip back home made my life here in oz so unreal.
being back home makes me feel that i was never in oz, never lived alone here in oz, never had left home..i don't know why. but i like! :*)
and and, somehow i felt daddy was happy too. daddy never really shows how he felt, but this trip home..i actually felt daddy and mummy was glad that i was home. :)
evidence :
daddy was in the petrol station paying for petrol, usually he just pays, get his cigarette and leave..but that day, before he pays, he came out and ask us what do we wanna buy!
awww. i know to some of you, it's nothing. but to me, it was touching. :) hehe. even mummy was like, what's up with him today, why so nice? haha!

on the day itself where i was about to leave, i went shopping with mummy in MNG. :)
phewww. misssed shopping! i manage to get two pieces, mummy too!
the day before, both my sistas got some from MNG as well!!
loveee shopping with themm!!
guess we are all MNG lovers!! C;

let pictures tell the story alright? (;
it goes backwards - from picnic to Malacca then mummy's bday and finally the sep+oct babies celebration!
re-acting the lionking scene, where simba was shown to all on the pride rock! ;p - FRIM
boy is officially 9!




Malacca (;
we da pao pork satay and eat at the roadside when the shop is just one block beside!! xD



Mummy's birthday. C;
phumbaa boy kiss kiss!!

mummy's prettty pretty cake! :)

i wanted to show more! especially the family photo.. but..

i manage to grab this corset petite dress from topshop last minute! and it's only rm70! love it!!

Sep + Oct babies birthday celebration!! :Dmummy tied my hair for me!! cong love it!! C;
group 1, with cheesing. :)
group 2, with kwankit and his girl. :)
dinner in de italian restaurant! i love foood there! yum yum! will be back soon! :)
i'm counting down again,
10 days was too short.
i can't wait to go back again!! :)
i want the CAKE!!
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment