Monday, November 1, 2010

One down.

One down, Two to go.
I've finish my FIM exam.
it was great, turns out the questions i studied all came out! and i manage to finish it within the time given, nah, better! i finish it before the time ends.
but oh my, the words of mine are so horrible!
i had nothing in my mind but all the answers pouring out like a spoil tap - waters kept flowing non-stop.
i sketch, scribble..just to finish it fast.
even i myself cannot stand the handwriting. what to do? limited time.
i wrote two booklets, maybe about, 12 pages?
pheeew. supposingly the time ends at 4.15pm, i finished at 3.55pm.

left the hall, and realise that melbourne's sky is so beautiful on that single moment.
seriously!
the sky was clear, there were breeze, and i was walking on a large green field.
i fell in love with that moment. (;
just that.
because when i travel back to the city.. -.-'
then i thought, nah, maybe i don't really like it afterall.
yes people, i prefer the suburbs so much more!
but my campus is in the city centre. i don't have a choice..);
or else, i'll be living in a small delicate town house, apartment now.
mmm, just the thought of it makes me smile.
C;


anyway, i'll be doing hardcore study from tomorrow onwards for my Corporate Law exam on the 11th. the one thing i'm grateful about? it's an open book exam!
as for Accounts, i've finish it in 2 days before my FIM.
hmm, everything is going okay for me now...
i can't wait to be home.. in like 2 weeks?


i had a deep talk with xen xen xen, yesterday.
it's been so long since we had such talks.
he's been busy, i was busy..
so yeah.
it was great. to know that you still have friends that can talk like that, and what's more, he's a friend of yours fo 8 years. (;
...oh yes people, i sacrifised my study time to talked to an idioit, a.k.a my best buddy!
it gives my heart the warm thrills to think that we were friends for 8 freaking years,
i never thought we could be friends when we were 13.
i mean, we were 13!? and now what? 20?
time flies.
maybe i don't remember everything we've been through, but i know. it's not little, not at all.
i remember we argued, so bad. we laughed, so loud.
i cried, and he was there..
we talk about my wedding, he said he'll be there as my 'ji mui/heng dai'a.k.a Maids of honour, mentioning that i will definitely have more 'heng dai' than 'ji mui'.
he even ask me whether if it's possible for me to be his 'heng dai'? haha.
it's so sweeet that he actually thought of me in his future. (;
i'm feeling nostalgic. isssh.
it really made my day you know?
even sin said, i was smiling as if something really good had happen. ;p
this is not what a normal being who's having finals tomorrow should feel!
haha.

though...
);
i wasn't able to make everyone happy.
i wish i can.
but i just can't seem to wipe away the sorrows from her.
how badly i wish i could.
i tried to talk, tried to comfort.
i know it hurts so bad.
of course, even i can't imagine how will i be if my .. my.. sister left me.
it ached my heart so bad..when i saw her eyes filling with tears.
my heart,quievering ; yet, i could do nothing.
but just to see her in pain...

您落寞的眼神,让我很心疼。
我却无能为力。
多么希望我能够为您分担您心里的痛苦,
时间是世界上最有力的矬子,
把空洞的毛边渐渐抚平,
不再搁人。
我不知道我可以说什么,
但我会一直在这里。


love, cong

No comments:

Post a Comment