Friday, October 22, 2010

wae? means, why in Korean. (;

YES!
My first question,
last one,
goes round and round in my head for ga-zillion times!
WHY!?
WHY are Korean Guys SO HOT!?
WHY!?
WHY are Korean Dramas SO ADDICTIVE!?
at least,
it makes me go insane everytime. ;p
I LOVE KOREAN DRAMAs!!
TOO BITS!!!
ooops,
and i LOVE KOREAN ACTORS. :)
i don't care they had plastice surgery or what,
i just love them!
looking at them makes me wonder,
how in the world do such BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE exists?
how come i never meet one myself? );
teehee.
so,
cong fell in love, once again. :)
with, Bek Seung Jo - JiHu( from BOF)'s name in Mischievous Kiss!
aiyor, actually,
his real name is Kim Hyun Joong. (;

Picture Puuurrfeccctto!! Of course!! (; there's my junpyo and my jihu! C;

the way he smiles, awww. (; you can fall for him in like what? 1 second?


and of course, he looks great even when he's emotionless. ;p

Seung Jo! :) he even looks great in curly hairr!
i wanted to post more of his photos on the later episodes of Mischievous Kiss, but i can't find it yet. Maybe some other time. (;

Okay.
Kim Hyun Joong/Yun JiHoo/Bek Seung Jo, you guys have met him, like way back on my previous posts.
But,
this guy here, it's his FIRST APPERANCE in my blog!! (;
he's not the sunshine kind of cute guy,
STILL BREATHE TAKING!
seriously, no joke.
especially in BLACK!
black is like, made for him!

i hereby, introduce my new love. (;
*or maybe i should say, introduce another new love into my list! xD

NO MIN WOO!!!

i really love this picture of him! :)
first, he's in black.
second, he's hair is black.
third, he's eyes are black.
fourth, he didn't post for this.
i like!! x 10000. C;
teehee.

he acted in My Girlfriend is a 9tailed fox.
as the second male lead.
yup, then again,
the second male lead are always the sweetest!! yet, never gets the girl..
);
in this drama, it's much worst.
because,
the female lead was his lost love few thousand years back,
the grandmama god used her spirit and made the current female lead.
and he never gets her love even then..
what's worst?
he has to suffer this heartbreak for many many thousand years,
since he'll never aged. *yup, he's half demon half human (;
that's what makes this drama so COOOOL! C;
A MUST WATCH!
more more more...



too hot to resist? :)

he's a vet in the drama!! A BONUS!! :) hot compassionate guy. C;
drooling... ;p

!!! (*;


DANG! BLACK makes HIM HOTTTER!!
i ain't joking right? :)
HE SINGS TOO! the SoundTrack for this drama - Trap. Oh my! addictive! ;D it's the song they played everytime he's on screen... verrrry niceeeeee...
speaking of this drama,
i believe you guys have seen the male lead?
Lee Seung Gi.
No?
hmm, well,
i don't know issit just me or what,
but i really think he looks like one of my fav entertainer, Huang Hong Sheng a.k.a Xiao Gui.
YUP! he works with Show Lo in the 100% Entertainment News. :)
COMPARE alright?


this is Lee Seung Gi. C; cute boyy~ love him too!
and i love the female lead, Shin Min Er. :D she's ubbberrrr cutee!!! (;

and this is Xiao Gui.
maybe its the way they smile?
or because, they both have dimples?
they just look alike. o.o
for me lar.. ;p

do they? :)
i had a looong day.
woke up at 11am, went to campus to finish PD project with my groupmates! :)
i had fun! i get to know them more.
and i find that, gosh, i'm the youngest!
one of them is 24, another 23 and one is 21. ..
i'm already the youngest among my gang,
it feels great to be youngest again now.
haha. ;p
anyhoo,
we work till 5pm. o.o
crazy right?
i thought so! never did i stayed in campus for that long!
IT'S BASICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME IF I WERE BACK IN MAS!
;p
then i left to QV to get some herbal tea.
preparation for all the late night studies. o.o
and had dinner with my groupmates! ;)
oh! they are, Lilian, Simon and Neville. :)
teehee.
nice people! C;
planning to have my PD3 with them again next semester!! ;D
Neville send me home then.
this is the first time i was sent home by car in Melbourne,
usually, cowie, kyle and chun walk me home.
it's great. :) miss riding on a car. haha.
long day,
but.. not so great!
WHY!?
because, Mischievous Kiss ends at episode 16!!
WHAT THE F?!
there don't even have the scene where Ha Ni got into the Nurse Program,
and no scene where Seung Jo is jealous of some other guy. );
....
Not even, the scene where he gave her a birthday present..
pffft.
i want more!!
make a 2nd episode!
me and sing will be the first one to watch!! :)
right?
alright. enough for today. :)
i'm tired.
sweet dreams.
p.s// glad that you stayed! :) please know, we all want you, need you here so much! you still have to attend my wedding!! so STAY. i know you can hear me. iloveyou. (;
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment