Monday, December 28, 2009

Wuthering Heights

i'm currently reading Wuthering Heights.
i bought that book yesterday, or the day before.
it seems, to me, it'll be an interesting book.
i mean, it's a classic romance!
so i'm still halfway through.
i find it slightly difficult to understand, as compared to Twilight and others.
it's more..mmm, classic-ish. :p
but it's nice, so far.
i can't wait to finish it.


i found the line where Bella used in Eclipse. :)
'If all else perished, and he remained, i should still continue to be;
and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe might turn to a mighty stranger.'
so i guess, Heathcliff is the second 'he' to Catherine, and Edgar is the first? right?
i mean, the second one seems way much more important than the first.
so, Edward is the second to Bella, and Jacob is the first.
:)

i really love that quote. :)

hmm,
yesterday when i was randomly talking to my family after dinner,
i got quite a few names for my future children. :p
haha.
if possible, i want 2 boys and 2 girls.
their names?
boys, i'll consider, Edward, Jayden, Jonathan. :D
girls, mm, Esme, Isabella, Chloe. :)

i cried in my dreams yesterday night, i actually woke up in tears.
it's not about romance, it's about my family, and i don't wanna bring up my dreams here.
no one knows, only me, myself and i.
i guess i got influence by the anime i watched yesterday night before i sleep.
i watched Naruto with sin.
episode 361, the part where Satsuke finally knows that Itachi IS NOT a bad guy.
i knew it all along, i told sin before, maybe Itachi is not the bad guy,
and i was right.
i cried so so so badly during the replay of times where Satsuke and Itachi shared while they were still kids.
when all those heavy responsibility was never their business.
and cried the worst on the last scene where Itachi fell down, forever, infront of Satsuke.
he made it look like he wanted his stupid eyes! but he was just touching his brother on the forehead like how he used everytime when he ask for Sat's forgiveness, while they were still children.
he was like, 'forgive me, Sat, this will be the las time...' then smiled, and fell.
so sad..
by the thought of it, makes me cry now.
;(
i called rald right after to ask what's actually going on.

and felt really upset after knowing the truth.
Itachi, did all, for his only brother..
:(
....

okay,

*Bella: ‘I miss you.’
Edward: “I know, Bella. Believe me, I know. It’s like you taken half myself away with you.'



love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment