Sunday, December 20, 2009

finally 19.

so here i am, like i promise!! :D first of all, i wanna introduce this really sweet song i put in my blog. yes, it's David Cook's - Always be my baby. i really like his husky voice. it makes the whole song more,.. sad and sincere. i really wanna dedicate this song to my sin, he really did alot for me. so much.
on 19th decemeber, after i got back from Shirley's wedding dinner in TiTi, Seremban. i was exhausted.
so, i open the door to my room. duh! when i did...
my room looks likes this on usual day... look below.
*without those blue lights*

but it was like this that night! and guess what? sin decorated it for me! as a suprise for my birthday present! i was so so shock and overwhelm! i really didn't know what to say. i never, never, ever expect this, because sin has already gotten my this pink bag...
i was..speechless. so touch..it looks like below..



pretty? and in the middle of my bed, there's this christmas tree. :) he told me he said, i love christmas tree. that's why he bought me one, my only presonal christmas tree. :) and then there was the huge packet of Rock Candy with 'Happy birhtday Dear' on it... i almost broke down to tears. last year was fireworks and 88 cupcakes, this year... :)
also, he bought me a pink Guess watch.
he told me it was to remember every minute and every second we had. so that i can always know that sin will always be there for me..everytime.

christmas tree, watch, rock candy.

rock candy with ' Happy Birthday Dear' <3
the pink watch. :)
how can anyone not be touch? :(
he gave me so much, even my elder sister said it was so sweeet.
i was speechless. i guess, i know now, how much sin loves me.
i love him so much.
who would ever do this to me? someone so imperfect as me.
that's why i wanna dedicate this song to him..
'you're always be apart of me, i'm a part of you indefinitely ... darling cause you'll always be baby'
thanks sin, for everything.
i know, i'm always repeating this, but i do love you, so much.
and thanks..for everything....really.
so the next morning, i went to OU. since i'm having dinner with my parents at night, so i decided to have some time for just both of us. :)
and gosh! everywhere is super crowded!! i wonder why? everyone came out to celebrate my birthday!? haha. :p
i saw Optimus and Bee. :)


we soon leave Ou for Sunway. i wanted to go Charles & Keith to get that shoe so badly. as usual, sin will do anything for me to be happy. which is why even though it's super jam outside, we still headed to Sunway.
in the end? the black i wanted it's SOLD OUT! :C
sin wanted to bring me to Mid V for a try..but i was too tired, and it's too insane isn't it?
maybe the shoe and i were never meant to be. haha.
met up with elder sister and eric, and my family. :) we chill at Starbucks for while, but decided to leave because it's too noisy and crowded. so scaryyyy. -,-"
hence, we had dinner early at The Ship, uptown. :)

mummy, daddy and cong.

the rest of us. :)


my favorite cake, by sin. from Sun Moulin. :)



i was wishing for wishes to come true.



phumbaa had cream all over his eyesss. xD haha!
yesterday i had my time with my family, and tomorrow i'll be having it with my darling friends. :) i'm so happy that i have so many of them, my love ones to celebrate my birthday wth me. i'm so bless. :D
i know, my birtday means it's the day which my mummy suffer, so i got her this pair of shoes she really love.
mummy and daddy, thanks fo everything. cause if it isn't both of you, i won't be who i am now.
you gave me everything you could.
you made me the most luckiest girl in the world, (in my own definition)
thanks for everything.
dramas happen in my family few days ago..but i'm glad it's over now. so so over. :)
and people, thanks for all the wishes! it really means something to me! :) i love you people to bits!!!
*Edward: “I told you I’m not going anywhere. Don’t be afraid. As long as it makes you happy, I’ll be here.
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment