Wednesday, December 9, 2009

hometown

i'm sorry for the sudden lost again! i was in a hurry, back to my hometown. my mummy decided it all too sudden. it was right after dinner, that she ask us to get pack and headed back to our hometown. :) i kinda like it there, well, for some reasons. but i don't really like it during night time. it's all too scary for me. xD haha.
wonder what did i do in my hometown with no malls, no internet line, no laptop. nothing.
well, at least there's astro.
but still, i preferred to be stick to New Moon. :) i meant, the book.
i'm reading the twilight series again. :)
i realize, despite the fact that they had Edward Cullen SHOWN in the movie, i actually prefer the book more.
it's much much much more detailed. and you can see the love clearly!!
i love love love twilight. :) :)
of course, sin came down often. to kept me accompanied. afterall, we can't really see each other that often during holidays. we took our chances. :)
on monday noon, i went out with rald. nothing much, just lunch and talkings.
we didn't go far, only to Aeon Bukit Tinggi. that figures right? i mean, about the 'nothing much to do'.
it was nice talking to rald again.
just two old friends, talking about what's happening in their life, and what had happen in the past. laught about silly mistakes we made.
we were walking rounds and rounds, not window shopping but talking. :)
it went on for hours, until my flats kinda hurt my feet.
i asked rald to go accompany his mummy for gym instead of wandering in my house.
i'm glad he listened, and really glad that his mummy is happy that rald is there with her.:)

one of my best friend. :)

7 years. like i said, rald, i know you love me. i know you do. for all that you've done for me. ;)
okay, i should go back to Edward. i miss him already. :)
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment