Thursday, December 3, 2009

procrastination

i procrastinated again. i was suppose to be blogging yesterday, but i was too lazy. AND, to caught up in my all-time-favorite book. yes, the twilight series. i've been reading it all over again. i just can't get enough of edward cullen. :) i know i'm going insane, but i think it's all worth it. don't ask me why. :)

you know lately there's been this team jacob or team edward thing? i kinda think, it's a bit, you know, waste of time? i mean, whoever reads the series, knows that the in the end, it will be edward and bella. jacob is like, the supporting character. so why bother? o.o ( this only refers to my own opinion. sorry if i offended anyone. i don't have the intention to. ) hmm, but i gotta admit he's sizzling hot in the movie! especially with his short black hair. :) :) BUT, i still stick to team Edward. Edward's just devastatingly gorgeous! ahhh. i'm going crazy~
i watched New Moon right before we celebrated my sister's 2*th birthday. i love the movie, but loathes the place where i watch it. the people in the cinema, just can't stop murmuring!! it' so bothering! ugh! HENCE, i'm watching it again!! i don't care what people say how crazy i am, i am going to watch it again. :p haha!
gosh! how badly i wish i am Bella. :)

oh, i guess, i watch twilight the 16 time now. xD yup, i watch the movie yesterday, again. and nomatter how many times i watched it, Edward cullen still dazzles me like noboody else. :) i guess he is still and always my dream guy afterall. hmmm. :)




okay, back to reality!:)
we had the dinner at Swiss Garden Hotel for my sister's birthday. Her guy buy us all dinner. :) it was a great day. everyone was happy! i bought my sister a pair if black heels with gold studs. i'm glad she loves it. hehe.








p.s//about my result for Final. i'm so happy with it. i guess hardworking does pay! i score 2 HighDistinction and 2 Dictinction. :) :) i'm glad daddy and mummy are happy too. :) i love me! haha!

AND today, it's my darling cousin leng's birhtday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! may all you birthday wishes do come true. :D :D MUACX~


love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment