Friday, December 25, 2009

friends

Merry belated Christmas! :)
sorry guys, i know i'm so so so so late. i like to procrastinate.
i'm really really sorry.
so, i had my another birthday celebration in FullHouse, Sunway Pyramid. :)
i always like there! it's so dreamy~
i enjoyed it, though i wasn't really happy about my outfit that day.
i don't know, something just doesn't feel right. and i hate it.
it spoilt my mood for photo sessions, hence i look hideous in almost every photo.
then, there was this small drama between me and tee. i'm glad it's over, and we're okay. :)
hmm, so we went cheesing's after dinner, just to hang out. :D
it was great, you know, i have like everything i wanted, but just with one grudge.
i wish xen, hamo, momo, cind and kengloong could be here too. it would make things perfect!
hmmm, i haven't been talking to xen, i miss him...
if only i always hit the right time. o.o he's always away when i was free to talk to him.
and he won't reply my offline IMs. :(
..... i will make it up to him soon! i promise!
anyway, these was the presents i got from my delicate friends. :)

from cheesing. :)

from ying baobei. ;)


from rald and kimmy. :D


from chun and may. :D

the group photo. :)
yih you still owe my presents!! :D haha. and wai too, oh and yuchung!! lol! just kidding. ;)
thanks for all the presents! your presence during that dinner, and your wishes -even if late- was the best gift i can get, and want. :)
after my birthday, it was preparation for christmas!
we had our dinner at home, made steaks, salads, soup by ourselves.
:)
it was cosy, i love it.
sin and eric was here with us. i love christmas!! although, it could have been better with presents! haha.
then, we went to cheesing's. i mean, me, sin and qian. DRAMA!!! well, whoever been there would know. ;p but it's okay now. i wonder who made the toleration....-.-"
hmm, that was it.
now, i'm crossing my fingers, anxiously, waiting to welcome a brand new year! i wish this year of mine can be better than my current. i'm not saying this year wasn't good, but i wish it could be better. ;)
so, HAPPY EARLY NEW YEAR! may all your wishes do come true in this coming brand new year! ;)

*Edward: “If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I’m not ashamed of it’

love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment