Friday, December 18, 2009

touch.


i'll make this quick. :) i just got home from Aunt JN's daughter, Shirley's wedding. it was really sweet and touching. i cried, quite some times. i know, typical cong.
i almost cry in nearly every wedding dinner. i don't know why! o.o
it makes me wonder, who will be my mr.right?
will all my loved ones be there?
how shall i decorate the hall?
loads and loads..
yet, it will still to wait. so long more to go.

yesterday, cheesing, yih and momo brought me out for dinner the Menjalara. we ate CRABS in De Food Land. it was great~~ i enjoyed it so much. they said, it was a pre-birthday dinner. haha.
after dinner, we went to hang out at cheesing's. rald join us later.
as usual, chatting, bitching, playing!
can you imagine i actually can piggyback rald!! haha. :) yupp.
and he looks like the korean yesterday..i look so hideous in that picture..grrr.



doesn't rald look like the Korean?
the gang. :p

this was my outfit for the wedding dinner. :) the dress was from TopShop. and the stocking? i don't remember. haha. :p i love the make up, so Marilyn Monroe~ haha! i wish...

my eldest uncle, 2nd aunt and my 3rd aunt.



mummy and daddy. :)
my sisters. :)

qian was in the other table with my eldest aunt and 2nd uncle. ;) i wanted to take picture with them, but my camera was out...grr. and her pictures? i bet she would wanna post it up herself when i send to her soon. :) :) hehe.


about the advertisement below, i think it's really saddening. :(
i love it, but it always makes me cry...












so that's it. im tired. i gotta bounce.
love you people. ;)
oh, i'll be posting the my birthday present from cheesing soon. ;) i love it~

*Edward: ‘Bella, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don’t know how it’s tortured me. The thought of you, still, white, cold…to never see you blush scarlet again, to never see you flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretenses… it would be unendurable. You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever’

love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment