Thursday, July 16, 2009

yesterday.

my first day in sunway university as a Uni student was okay. it was yesterday though. :) suprisingly, i saw karchun, daniel and azree in my course. haha. it was one hack of suprise. somehow, i'm abit relief. :p as usual, the orientation was freaking boring. -.-" speeches, speeches and speeches...bla bla bla. both my sister asked me whether i'd spotted hot guys, my answer is, no i did not go check out. suprising? haha. :) well, i just wanna make someone feel secure. muacx~

lunch? i had it with them at first, then meet up with rald dear! :D haha. he brought me to a tour on the campus. he showed me he secret place to chill out. :) and then i skipped orientation and ranaway with him! haha. no lar, i drove him home. but before that, we had lunch with his friend in station one cafe. then i dropped by at his house, hang around a bit. :) laughing at youtube videos and chatting. rald's mummy was so sweet. :) he asked me to have watermelon before i'd go. and she said that i have become thinner. more, mature~ muahahaha. :D and rald! he secretly stuff 10bucks in my bag for petroll...that stupid yet cute boy~~ no wonder why i love him. :) and of course, you guys too. haha.
well, later at night, i was conned by stupid xen!! :( he told me he had something important to tell me, on video call. so i did. he was so freaking serious, telling me this......(i'm not sure if i can tell the story, eventhough it's just a make up, but the character he used was real, so yeah) and then, and the end, he wrote to me. 'i lie. nothing happen' huge black words wrote by his own handwritting! i was like, what the hell!?!?!? stupid idiot~ he told me the reason for this was he's afraid we have nothing to talk about, so he made up stories...-.-" very SOLID reason, xen...ugh.
at the same time, cheesing MSN me...( remember to text me :) ) yuchung too, and chunkeat was texting me on the phone, and sin was calling me....so so so busy...o.o"

today, it's my second day..i hope everything goes well. first of all, i wanna thank cind for the season parking. it help alot~ MUACX darling!! i love you! and rald, for accompanying me and showing me around the campus. lastly, my darling dear sin, for being with me by text the whole day! :D :D :D muacx~

oh oh! suprisingly, rald helped sin in my and his arguement...haha. saying that sin was worried because i didn't replied his text. he had felt the sanme way too..and all. :) so cute~~ sin was lauhging with joy after he heard it. :)

going to Uni soon...:( god bless me!


love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment