Thursday, July 23, 2009

university

have you been wondering that maybe my Uni life had caused me to stop blogging? hmm, NO. HELL NO! :) i was just really busy and tired for days. you know, the all adapting-to-the-surrounding thing? yeah.

Uni was...okay. nothing much. the four subjects i'm going to take, are economics, business law, statistics and managment & organization behaviour. obviously, STAT is SO NOT my thing. :) but, thank for the love of god, business law and econs are the one i had studied for Alevels!! the exact same thing!! no, even better! cause it's shorter!! haha! :) well well well, the sad case is, it's been the 5th day and i still hadn't made any new friends. :( :( so not me? i know! but what to do? there's like 300++ students in the lecture hall, so yeah. also because i only stick to karchun, daniel or azree during class. and after class? GERALD DARLING of course!! :D that's like the best part of the day!! besides talking with my baby boy of course. :p hehe. just so he get jealous. yeah. :)

about what qian said that night, i had a thought of it. she said i am a lucky girl, cause wherever i go, there's always KDU-rians around. come to think of it, it's kinda true. :) and mostly those are the close ones. haha. lucky me! they had helped me so much! like cind, i mentioned before, the access to season parking?? i didn't have to wake up early to hunt for carparks!! LOVE YOU BABE! rald, my lunch partner. muacx~ :) :) :) haha. sin??? my across-the-land bodyguardd...love love love him! yuchung??? hmph. still haven't call me out yet!! grrr.

oh! i saw qian's ex-admirer today! or maybe still one. hmm, yes, jim. he couldn't recognise me!! he was like, 'are you zicong?' ; 'oh my god! you slimmed down so much!' ; ' i was like thinking who's that chic..' yeaaahhhh, i know right... o.o but to me, it was kinda like an insult!! was i really that horrible last time!?!?! HUH!? then he accompanied me to he cafeteria..saw daniel on the way with his white cooper. :) qian's car!! haha. and then, i had lunch with rald!! the fact that i had three hours of break, he brought me to pymarid. :) we had this scissors-paper-stone game to decide which restauran to go! haha! i made it up, that's what me and sin always do!! :) :) ended up, we headed to italianese. finally! the promise he made. :) :) we talked and talked and talked. around 3, he sent me back to Uni. :) then sin callleddd!!! i didn't pick up cause firstly, i was in the loo and it was in silent mode! he called so many times! why!? because, we were having a conversation, then it went off due to the adsence of yellowman! i didn't call back but went to the loo. so he thought something happened to me!! he almost called my mummy to come over and check me out! sweet baby jesus! ;) but i know, he's just worried about me, because he loves me. :) :) **smmmoooooches**

yup, that was it. :) during my last lecture. karchun sat beside me. he was babbling and babbling about how to make fast cash! ask me go Langkawi with him to get duty free cigarettes and sell them ; gambling ; open a pub ; even being a giggolo! ...stuffs like that. i was telling him to get slow and steady and all. one hour lecture was gone like that! haha. :p but i had fun! :) hehe.

oh and guys, i just realise that the subject i wanted, it's not provided in Sunwauy Victoria Uni but only in Australia's Victoria Uni. so if i insist to take that subject, i have to leave to OZ next year this time...hmmmm. which makes me only a year left here...siighs.

p.s//my transexual bitch = called and laugh at my typing error. i'm going to change it now! :) grrrrr. remmeber the promise, tee. ;)

love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment