Friday, July 10, 2009

happy birthday douchebag, a.k.a xen. :)






HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY XEN, my DOUCHEBAG! :) haha. he was pissed because i didn't greet him yesterday, his actualy birthday, july 9th. hey, i wanted to, but he was in a hurry to work. so yeah. well, i drawed a cake for him in MSN just now. i know he's happy, and touch, but he just wanna act cool and pretend as if it's nothing. :p hmmm, we had a great talked. i love talking to xen, i miss it actually.. :) well, may all your birthday wishes do come true, and all the best for you studies. :) muacx muacx muacx~


you know? how ludicrous some of the klang people are?! their obnoxious behaviour is seriously getting on my nerves! well, not they, but just one of them! today, when i pick up my younger sister back from school, she told me a NEW Girl in class called her a 'pork chop', saying that she's fat and that my sister is less photogenic than her! please!! and my sister said that she's the typical seafood group, with stunted midget height! you know the reason for this? cause, the guy she liked, adores my sister! that's why! seriously, doesn't it tell already who's the porkchop? ughhh!! her behaviour nauseated me and left me berserk!!! grrrrrr. i told my sister, if she ever say that to you again, tell her you have inner beauty that she don't, and if you don't understand, go back to kinder, seriously! buggs meee like hellll~~ don't ever mess with my family!! you mess with me, i'm okay..but when you mess with my family or my loved ones!! i WON'T BE NICE! and i mean it!!


enough for the anger, after dinner, i had conversations with my family. :) and then i've come to realise then i've been to so many places! since one, i was in beijing with my mummy and aunty, while my elder sister was in oz with my daddy. then, europian country-finland, germany, leceitain, belgium, holland,france, england, switzerland, united states of america-los angles, sanfrancisco, las vegas, new zeland, korea, china-hangzhou,guilin, suzhou, shanghai, guangzhou (obviously! :p), wuzi, longsheng, lijiang, kunming, nanjing, dali, shengzhen, zhuhai, macau/hongkong, singapore, thailand-hattyai. i was so shocked when i listed it down, i mean, i hardly even remember them....o.o but i wanna thank my parents, really. :) muacx~


here, i have a really sweet song by Joanna Wang - i love you.


I love you, say we're together baby,you and me


I can only give my life and show you all I am

in the breath I breathe

I will promise you my heart

and give you all you need

if it takes some time

and if you tell me you don't need me anymore

that our love won't last forever

I will ask you for a chance to try again

to make our life a little better,

ooh... I love you, say we're together baby,say we're together, ooh...

I need you, I need you forever baby, you and me


You say you hardly know exactly who I am

so hard to understand

But I, I knew right from the start,

the way I felt inside,

if you could read my mind

and if you tell me you don't need me anymore

and that our love won't last forever

I will ask you for a chance to try again

to make our love a little better

Remember when you used to hold me,

remember when you made me cry

You said you loved me, oh, you did, yes you did


this song...it's mainly for sin, and then you guys....and one more...that i shall remain silent. as long as i know, myself. :) if only he/she could hear...
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment