Friday, September 27, 2013

An Open Letter about How I had Fall for Running Man... and still falling



 RUNNING MAN is love!


It's a bit late, well, SUPER late,
but yes, I am in a blooming relationship with Running Man.
The sparks that's growing, the chemistry so strong that I can't help but smile/laugh whenever I think about them. (; like now... tee hee.
I should have watch it earlier!
I should have listen to my cousin sister and watch it when she recommended me the show!
But I was lazy! To search it online and download it... Why? Because, to be honest, I'm quite dumb when handling things related to computer and internet.
If you were to ask me search for a site for downloads, I will be like, What? How to DL? When they have pop up and all, what do I Press?
Basically, I'm an idiot when it comes to downloading from internet.
Unless, there's like some link I can click, then right click then save as.
Things should be this easy!
Right Click --> Save as --> DL done!
It should be like that!
Ha ha. (:
And so, due to the fact that I'm an total idiot when it comes to downloading, I didn't bother to watch.
Which is why, now, I regretted.
New episode keeps coming out and I haven't even finish the old ones!
Where can I get those amount of LEISURE & FREE Time to watch!
I already kiss my Uni Life goodbye so long ago.....

Anyways, 
My point is, Running Man is SOOOO GOOD and FUNNY, sometimes I'd rather stayed home for it then going out for a Block Buster. Ha Ha *Reminds me of Haroro - a RM member ;P*
It is good!
Really.
I think the reason why is that they all are like family, and no matter how one tease the other, they take it happily...yeah! that's it! they are always happy!!
I think happiness really can be shared. hehe.
Okay,
I'm running out of things to say.
Let's sign off with the List of My Favorite Running Man Member!

Top One : Lee Kwang Soo !

Top 2,3,4,5.. No, All of the rest are Top2 for me!
Actually, I love them all, equally.
I think if anyone of them leaves, it will change everything...
So please, let this show go on, with the existing members..
It really make my day every time I watched it!
I might be late, but... I am a Runnningg Man Fan, die hard one. (:

What's ironic is that, a month ago, while I was having dinner with my girls, they were like, 'RM is coming to Malaysia ! I wanna go!!' and I went like 'hmm, okay..'
But now! I'm like 'RM IS GOING TO SG! I WANNNA GO!!!!!'


And the best part is.. they are ALL GOOD FRIENDS EVEN OFF SCREEN. (:
Running Man Members in their Animal-Kind. ;p

Look at them!




Love,
cong

No comments:

Post a Comment