Friday, September 6, 2013

A Needed Getaway

Have you ever had times where you just feel like throwing everything behind and hop on plane or a car or a train and run away to the Far Far Away Kingdom?
Well, I do. And actually, quite often. Okay, kill me, it's ALWAYS. I always feel that way.
I find it hard - sometimes, no.. most of the time..arggh, ALL the time - to deal with human being.
Especially CROWDs. Don't get me wrong, I am TOTALLY at ease with my family, friends, relative - All the ones I love.
It's the others that I'm afraid of.
Afraid that I might say something wrong and hurt their feelings, or something that make them misunderstand who I am before knowing me..
Hence, I'm usually - very often - quiet when I'm with human beings other than the ones I've label with the HEART SHAPE.
I find it much more easier dealing with animals or plants. Ha Ha. Call me Crazy.
But do understand, I don't mean to despise human being,
It's just for me personally, I feel that way.
Maybe I'm too insecure of everything?
or, I could have a real low self esteem?
or maybe I'm too afraid of rejection...
Gosh, I shouldn't start!

Okay, *comes back to where I intentionally thought I would lead this post to*
So, I was talking about this Getaway.
It was a sudden thing, not at all planned - I never knew that place existed - kind of thing,
I was suppose to attend a meeting in Pahang with Mummy Tan.
Because the meeting was well, quite last minute, we didn't make it there, but we still got back for another meeting, and we were quite early for the other meeting.
So while waiting, Mummy Tan called up her friend, and coincidentally my relative (who is BFF to my mum's friend), they were hanging out in this 'PLACE'.
We follow the directions given, and here we are !
A breathtaking place !

It's called 'Tanah Ainaa Farm', (I hope I'd got is correct), I didn't really pay attention on the English Name. ;p
Anyway, it's was.. mind blowing. I mean, for city girls/boys like me - actually, not so, after all, this is my hometown - would be delighted to see such place full with lush greens floras. (: Even the air is fresher!!
Instantly, you will feel relaxed and KL is like.. what? where is KL? *Ha Ha ;p
According to the Mummy Tan's friends, loads of tours will come from KL on weekends for a short getaway.
The picture above is the restaurant, their food is good. (: 
They even have a Lotus Pond with Lotus Flower all over !
Look at it! Isn't it a beauty? :)
Later, further down the road, there's this Resort, or so-called, hmm, let's just say, it's another short getaway for City People. ;p
It's called Caravan Serai
If offers trip to Bentong's Waterfall, BBQ, Jungle Tracking and ATV - Did i get it right? the Jeep kind of car - ride.
What's really special about it ?
The accommodations!
You literally get to sleep in a Tent, but with Queen sized bed. ;p

Your accommodation for the night

The Bathroom :p
Yeap ! Picture tells it all. (:
I would recommend it for a short getaway, but I'd rather stay in my own home than here. Too afraid of the mother nature when the moons come in place. ha ha. (:

Due to all these short getaways, Bentong is getting more popular. I'm really proud! Though, prices of food and neccessities are shooting skyhigh as well, which is not so good.
Hmmm,
Oh well. (;

That's about it.
I needed that Short Getaway, though it was pure coincidence.
(:

Till then,

Toodles.

Regards,
cong

No comments:

Post a Comment