Friday, October 4, 2013

Weddings

Weddings! *squeal*
Everyone loves wedding, don't they? No?
I doubt so. Well, unless the bride is a bride-zilla!
For that, I Thank God that my sister is not one of them. (:

Anyways, since I only started blogging, or I should say, re-blogging, just a month ago...
I did not mention that my beloved elder sister got engaged last year! Her ROM was on 8.12.2012, so lawfully, she's actually Mrs now.
It took her almost a year to prepare for the wedding dinner. Well.. you know, usually for Chinese, you will have to make bookings for the restaurant, namely, a year before to get the date you want your wedding dinner on.
Unless you're SUPER GOD DAMN LUCKY..you can book last minute, I mean, why not? Try you Luck! 
Yeah...
My sister didn't want to try her luck, and that is why the dinner was drag for almost a year.
I'm still not excited yet, I'm not too sure why. I guess the excitement haven't kick in yet.
But I can tell things are starting to get buuuzzz-zzzzy.
Mum and Aunt is running up & down, right & left for her wedding,
My sister, herself is running horizontally & vertically for her new house and her BIG NIGHT.
And me? Though I wish so much to help, but I couldn't help much as I am working...
I have limited time, therefore, the only things I do is to provide her ideas and opinions wherever needed.

The wedding is like a week and more away,
Yet, it seems like there's still a LOOOONG to-do-list.
Mani & Pedi are not booked, Backdrops are not confirmed, Dinner Corsage and the list go on......
Gosh, I could sense her nerve already! I just hope she could get a hold on herself and not turn into a bride-zilla. Heh ;p ....hmmm, which makes me wonder, I think.. I might become a Bride-Zilla.... *shivers* okay, let's not talk about it yet!
We will see when the time comes. (:O

Where was I?
Yes, the wedding preparation and the To-Do-List,
That's not much of my concern, 
I have the Bride-to-be and my Super Mum & Aunt to finish it..
Though, for me, there's just on tiny little thing.
A hint?
What is that one thing that can't be missed on a Wedding?
Too vague?
Okay.. What is that one moment where it will make everyone, okay, maybe not everyone, but most of the guest tear/touched?
Got it?
Yes, Speech. That will be correct.
I was given the duty to give a speech on behalf of family!
The nerves.. Have ever told you that I'D NEVER GOTTEN OVER MY STAGE FRIGHT! HANG ME!
I have totally no idea on what to say? 
Any suggestions?
I was thinking, may start off with thanking all the guest for their attendance, and then a joke, and then then mushy-touchy speech starts.. something like that, will that be alright?
By just the thought of me standing up there, facing EVERYONE.. .. oh gosh! Kill me already!
I would rather take many many mushrooomssss (Mind you, I hate Mushrooms because I find them very smelly especially Chinese Mushrooms) Or maybe not, the latter is worst of.
And so, with my fingers crossed, I wish I can do what was expected from me *gulps* 
Not too high hopes, please!

We are having small wedding dinner in my hometown this weekend! (:
It's for the elderly relatives that finds it inconvenient to head down to KL for the wedding dinner.

Maybe I will shall take some photos and post it here?


Till then,

love, cong


p.s :// TGIF !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment