Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Public Holidays

awww,
How I miss the public holidays!
You can never get enough of public holidays! You will want more and more eventually, it's like a drug!
Well, apparently, I think that we have much more public holidays here in Malaysia as compared to other countries. Is that true? I hope so. (;

Anyway, how was everyone's weekend?
Mine was great! :) 
I had an awesome time with my loved ones!
Friday night was great because... it just is! No, seriously. I never felt Friday was so awesome until I start working, I mean, TGIF was always just a quote, but now, I know, LITERALLY. Ha ha! 
Saturday night, I spent time with my friends - closed ones. 
It was meant to be a farewell for 2 of my girlfriends and birthday party for 2 boys. 
That's the problem when you have friends birthday-ing in every month! 
I was in charge of the cake, and wooo - laaa!
That is what I got.

It's super-duper-awesome-speechless-kind of cute! (:
Sadly, it was tormented!
Though I feel sorry, but I'm glad that they at least enjoyed the cake - or I think they do.
We had a card game later for the drinking session. (:
Again, it was all great!
I mean, when you are spending time with the ones you love, you will enjoy no matter what - no matter at what place - True?
And as for Sunday, I stayed home and chill. (:
Of course, how could a Sunday be complete without some Running Man! :)
Yes, I'm infected with the running-man-disease too! 
It was all good, until an old friend came pay me a visit... GASTRIC..  ughh.
On Monday, I went to see my dear girlfriend before she leaves to continue her studies in UK. (;
Then went to KD with my family.

Those were what I did for that long weekend!
It's not something special or adventurous or exciting, on layman's term.
but it is to me, and I enjoyed it to the max ! :)

Signing off with a photo taken last few weeks!
A 2013 version of Sexy-Back with my girls! It's not a complete one though, ying is not in there.. pfffft.


Version 2013 - not so complete one.
  


I miss them!

Love, 
cong
 


No comments:

Post a Comment