Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Date Night

Ever seen an Italian Mansion?
with solid rock walls, lush greenery stretch so far you can only sigh as it's magnificent?
I have seen one! located in the heart of the city!
Yes, an Italian Mansion - well, not quite right with the latter part, no greens, just, a pool maybe? - with solid rock as walls!
It was the perfect setting.
Its like Italy moved into Kuala Lumpur. ha ha. okay, maybe I'm abit exaggerating,
but you get the picture, don't you?
Still don't?
Here's a picture! 

Villa Deniali, Sheraton Imperial KL.
I only have that much of time to snap one shot!
I was too busy admiring the surrounding.
The food was good, I love the Lamb Shank.. hmm, I can still taste it in my mouth.
But of course, what's Italian food without desserts?
I ordered Rosemary Creme Brulee and Tiramisu (OF COURSE RIGHT!).
You know how they say women tend to have two stomachs? One for the Main Course & others and One for Desserts and solely desserts! 
My first stomach was so full I can throw up if I have any other food going in, though, my second stomach was 'expected-ly' - ha ha! - EMPTY.
It's cravvvving for desserts, and I was super excited! 
When the dessert finally came, I was awestruck. 
It was served like this ...
 
I feel so loved. :)
Thanks, kiddo. For everything.

All in all, I'm glad that we had that date night. It settle all things lingering. 
I ran out of things to blog.


Okay, here goes. 
....*thinking*...
......*thinking real hard*......
.....*thinking suppppperb hard*....

Nope, Nothing.
Still nothing.
Maybe next time? :D
Till then!

love, cong

No comments:

Post a Comment