Wednesday, March 17, 2010

thank you

this post was inspired by the midnight blues, yesterday night.
i couldn't sleep.
i was listening to my iPod.
talking to chunkeat,
then, suddenly all the memories came rushing back towards me.
i remember how i met my ex,
how we used to be, how we quarrel, how we were so happy, how we used to upset each other...
especially how i said goodbye..
and then i thought of xen, qian, sai, hamo, chun, rald, yih, wai, those who were in my class.
they gave me all they could, try their best to make me forget, that... pain that had cut so deep into my soul...
but then, i realise, just last night,
i had nothing, totally blank of memories of them during that period.
all i remember was i cried and cried...
late night calls with chunkeat...that's it.
i'm sorry. :( you all did so much for me, yet i don't remember a thing.


it all changed while we were secondary 3.
suddenly, all the pain doesn't hurt that much anymore,
i learn to smile, forgive, and forget.
i learn to live a better, happier life,

from that onwards, my life, had became inseperable from them.
slowly, i get to know cind, moko, ying, wen, yuchung, cheesing, kengloong, tee and kok.
my life gets even better. :)
and then
finally...sin,
♥♥♥


thank you all, really. :)
thanks, sin..:)
thank you, chunkeat.
i remember how we met. it was funny and stupid.
but i'm really grateful. if it weren't for the stupidity,
i won't get to meet such a wonderful person. :)
all of happenings had made who i am now.
i can't say i can totally forget about the past,
no, i can't. maybe never,
i do miss my ex, and he's not the only one i miss,
everyone that's in my past..all of them,
so much.
sometimes i even wish i can turn back time,
but on the second thought...
why should i?
i have everything now,
a perfect family, a great guy, wonderful friends. what else more do i need?
those pains? NO. go away.


what i'm trying to say is,
those people, the past,
it's part of who i am.
without them, i won't be me.
i should love them and thank them so much.


for those who i've loss, whos no longer here with me,
thank you, so much.
you brought me wonderful memories, made me realise who's the one who i really care and cared for me.
so, thanks. :)

especially my ex, thanks for bringing me chunkeat. :)
and then of course, without him, i won't know how to appreciate sin.
thank you, singkiat. *i can't believe i mentioned his name* oh well! :D


and for those who i still have now,
you know who you people are. :)
thank you sooooo much!
i'll learn to appreciate you guys more!
having you people in my life, makes me live the fullest.
suddenly i have the confidence, the faith that out friendship will last, :)
we can talk about our children one day, maybe even grandchlidren! xD
i love you. thanks for all. :) ♥


sin...♥
what else more can i say?

i can't tell for sure whether we have forever.
but i know, i've found one of the four people i should in my life.
they say, first you find yourself, then the one you love the most, from that you can know who love you most and finally, the one who you'll spend forever with.
i've found my third person. :)
you've loved me so well,
you've made me a better person,
thank you, for everything.

i love you..so much. ♥



i love this picture. :) so does sin.



p.s// ....i stay in love with you...


love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment