Thursday, March 25, 2010

clean cut

i tried to had all my hair tied up. ;)
sin said i look like an air hostess. haha. :p

i was dressed up for my mummy and aunty's company annual dinner thing.
they had two extra tickets. so my mummy gave the tickets to me. :)
my elder sister didn't wanna go, and my younger sister can't go because she's having test the next day. :)
so i brought sin. :p haha!
everyone was in cheongsam, it was like their dresscode.
but since i'm not the company's employee. i decided to wore this dress. :)
sin bought this for me.
and trust me, if he had any idea that the dress is that low, he will never, ever buy this for me! haha.
yeah, that's my black bra. i seriously have no idea how to wear it in any other better way.
it looks great right?
i mean, despite the 'had to show off my bra' thing.
my mummy's friend got shock too. haha.
:P
they say i'm very daring.
actually, not quite. the only reason i wore it to the convention was because no one else other than my mummy, aunty and my mummy's friend know me. :p
i will never dare to wear that with my friends! they'd kill me! haha. :)

L>R: my eldest aunt, my third aunt and my mummy. :)
Now, that's what we call elegance. and sexy! ;) *i mean my mummy. :p
alot say i look like her when she's young. :D
i like the effect. but on second thought, it's like im promoting sony's camera. xD


my third aunty who used to pamper me most before my brother was born! haha! and of course, sin. :)

finish on the convention! :)
THIS, whatever i'll blog below,
is something i've waited for so so so so disgustingly long!!
and it's held soon,
Venue: Genting Highland, Arena Stars
Date: May 22th, 8pm
I SO WANNA GO!!
AND I WANT THE VIP SEATS! it's rm360! :( VVIP is rm600!! maybe i should get the rm260 or thr rm200 one? hmm,
i just wanna go! so so so so BADLY!
it's called the 男人魅雲頂演唱會 2010!!
and the stars attending!? MY FAVOURTIE HK star - MOSES CHAN~!!! AHHHHHHHH!


my younger sister wanna go for Kevin, my elder sister wana go for Bosco!
me? i wanna go for MOSES! and then mayb Bosco.
still, my priority would be MOSES!
he's s my type of guy.
you know? mature, tall, tanned.
sin knows how much i adore him! haha.







i really wish i can go.
please. :(


p.s// anyone has free tickets? or anything? discount..anything?! please do let me know. please and thank you! :)

love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment