Monday, March 15, 2010

i'm lovin it

i finished my class early today,
on my way home,
i took a picture from the u-turn right before my house,
i love it.
i love weather likes this.cloudy, maybe even greyish..
windy at this moment would be even better! :)
i know, why girls that are so hyper, maybe even *crazy* like me love such weather?
honestly, i don't know.
maybe it gives me better moment to think.
hmmm.

pretty isn't it?

compare to the one below, the above looks very, well, sad.
the photo below was taken yesterday, while i was having lunch in ShangRiLa Hotel, KL.
i never knew, thet have such green in a city like that.
it was the front view of where i'm sitting at the restaurant, Shang Palace.
my cousin and sister said, it will be much much 'muchier' *;p some thing i pick up from Alice in the Wonderland, haha* - when there's dinosaurs in it.
o.o
i know, but the idea was cute. :)


actually, yesterday was my niece's 1th birthday. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ONCE AGAIN, ELIZABETH! :)
the cake she had.
oh my gosh!
so pretty and cute plus tasty!
everybody loves that cake. :)
i told sin i want one for my birthday. :)
that's if, i'm here for my birthday.
...
i was being a very nice girl,
i wore a jacket with my tube dress.
why?
cause daddy will definitely dislike it.
not my new heels too. ;(
we had lunch for, like 3 hours?
the dishes drag and drag. we got so starved at first, but then so full due to the lenghty time we have to wait.
we went OU later.
yup, us, the whole gang. :)
but we didn't stay long.
my brother was bugging all along to go home.
he wants to swim.
oh! i got a little accesory from forever21 yesterday. :)
took some pictures with it. haha. although, it's not officially mine! :p
maybe, tomorrow. :)


lovely cake. :) perfect for me! :D





i didn't manage to take the dishes.
well, it was all gone before i get to take my camera out. ;)
like i said, we were starving.
p.s//i love this song! i know, i'm so out. haha. :p this song reminds me the earliest stage for me and sin. *giggles* ;p
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment