Thursday, March 18, 2010

i go crazy for you

i have tonnes to do!
printing, writing, getting forms, borrowing books, changing the right dress...
so many things to do, yet so little time!
24 hours is already not enough, and now researcher had found out the time had changed, we might only have 23 hr 45 min per day!
...

Strawberry shortcake. :) from Rui Bakery.
remember on my previous previous post, i mentioned about the beautiful birthday cake?
well, yesterday, i gone mad.
and then i decided to try my luck at Mont Kiara.
i do not know the shop name, i do not know the address!
the only thing i know? the bakery is below the Meridin building. *i don't even know where the hell is Meridin!*
i search, with my mummy, sin and my brother.
finally!!
i got to find what drives me insane! :)
they have THE BEST cream ever!!! :D
but this was not the birthday cake...
so, maybe next time. ;) when i go crazy again.
haha.

this pictures was taken this morning. :) it's so pretty!
it's like watching the sun rise by the beach.
which reminds me of Terrenganu, Secondary 2.
BEST & 'best' memories ever!
though, there's madness too!
haha.
*inside thing* :) those who went, they know..
horrible days for me, yet happiest too.
it's actually the Setia Alam toll. i took it right after i Smart-tag-ted. ;p not any beach.
mmmm. :)

love, cong.

1 comment:

vvian said...

Dear Amanda,
i just saw your comment in my blog.

Thank you so much=)
it makes me feel warm to see the comment.
and hey, you dont have to feel sorry about not meeting me up that time, cause its timing problem, you have you own work to do a that time=) no worries kay. and ya maybe we can meet up in Aus. i have holiday on July heheh.

so see ya my friend=) i miss you.

take care always and i know you will do=)

miss always!

Post a Comment