Tuesday, March 23, 2010

good morning!

morning people. :)
rise and shine!!
i'm blogging in Sunway.
i came to school too early..-.-"
i had to come, for the carpark.
so yeah.
FINALLY,
i can breathe.
my god, those past 3 days,
i had block lecture and non-stop assignments!
it's over now!
i can finally sit down and take some rest before i actually start my ITM assignment.
*pffft
awful awful day for Saturday.
i don't even wanna remember it. :( :(
ugh.
it sucks so bad!
worst day of mine in 2010!

my mid semester break will in like, 2 weeks?
rald wants it so bad.
for me, nah..not really.
there's only few months left. hmmm,
somebody says she/he is going over to OZ with me soon,. :) :D :D :D hehe
sin might be going over too!! <3>
that's better.

oh, aboout the pictures for march babies celebration.
maybe soon, okay? maybe during my break.
again,
so little time, so many stuffs to do.

p.s// i have a happy life now, and i'm really happy about it. ;)

love, cong

No comments:

Post a Comment