Monday, August 17, 2009

i will make it happen.

SPCA?
an organisation to help the hopeless, homeless, animals?!
my fooottt!
LIAR!
i called up to ask for their help for this one poor little dog. it's ass was bitten, and red flesh could be seen.
my heart, got thorn into two pieces after seeing that.
i didn't know what else that i can do except to call for help.
but guess what?!
the gave me a number, and that owner of the number told me he's on holiday,
so i called back, he ask me to call him back after 5mins...
and then....he never picks up again!
what the fcuk!?
that is one life there okay!!!
i felt so freaking bad! but i couldn't do much.
me, my family and sin decided to bring it some food.
but it kept running away when we go near...
we left the food there. but no sign of it eating..
i feel so useless.

and so, i said to myself!
one day, just one day! when i can earn my own money!
I WILL FORM AN ORGANISATION TO HELP THESE POOR ONES!
I WILL MAKE IT HAPPPEEENNN!!
and please guys, you must help me. okay? :)
thanks.

i went KLCC with xen and hamo. :) i wanted to go there to buy a cook book for ben-to. ;) after all, i did promise my brother to make him one. but then, it didn't go as i planned. i didn't make it to class cause my AUNTY visited me. HURTS LIKE SHIT! having it visiting me it's like a nightmare for me each freaking month! urrrh! sin sent me home and stayed by my side all along. :) we watched Devil Beside You together. :)
after sending sin home, we headed to KLCC. got stuck in the traffic. :p oooops! guess what? xen brought his pillow and booster along. he tried to sleep in hamo's car but was OFTENLY DISTURBED BY ME. :D haha!
we had sushi king for lunch! ;) enjoyed~ then we headed to the book shop. my gosh! that bookshop sure sells damn loads of books! but it was so freaking hard for me to look one by one. o.o we asked for help a little, and HAMO manage to find it!! super cute ben-to. but so what? it's in JAPANESE. :( so disappointing....:C *sob sob
xen was being so annoying! he was reading all the mandarin words he saw from the cook book. he did so to prove to hamo that he can still read. so noisy....o.o" then, we went to get xen's hard drive. :) hehe. he told me he would have buy one MacBook for me it i'd be his girl. hahaha!! lol. stupid boy.
finally, we headed to ISTEAN's supermarket. hamo needed to get some crraaabbb. :) :) saw rm149 imported GRAPE from japan! eyes poped out! xen ask me to hold it carefully...hahhaaa. we shopped for groceries..:) so fun! hamo was so darling to get me some chocolate. ROYCE, a japan made chocolate with hokaido's cow milk. delicious~~ :)

got home, had dinner with family. chit chat a little. ;)
i enjoyed~ despite that fact that i'm having period cramp. grrrr.


love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment