Saturday, August 8, 2009

drunk, so not.

hamo fetch us at 6 plus to NZX town. we'll be having dinner at Fullhouse to celebrate ms.ling's brithday! :) me, qian, ying, hamo, xen, sai, rald, kimberly, joee, ms.ling and her daughter. :) the food there are quite nice, at least they have my favourite! yup, seafood spaghetti! :) but then, a little more salt will be better~ haha. i didn't really take any pictures, because my camera was low in battery! ugh. but no worries! ying capture most of the moments!! :D haha!

after the dinner, ying suggested we should go to her cousin's pub(Touch) for a drink, since it's been so long, and also..she's leaving soon. of course i'd go!! i'll miss her like crazy! on the way there, we pass thorugh yih's house, and qian suggested we should call yih. :) and then, slowly, cheesing, moko, kengloong....all was called. :) oh, chunkeat came too. practically the whole gang was there! i love that feeling, REUNITED again. :) haha. they ordered carlsberg. you know me? i don't really like it, since it's soooo~ bitter. *yulk* so darling ying ordered us a fruit juice alcohol type? i don't what is it, but ying baobei said it's for girls who don't really know how to drink. :) i took blackcurrant! and it tasted just like F&N grape fruit~~ it's soooo superb sweeet! and for that, i was drinking it non stop! big gulps at one time! until realise, i already finish the 3rd bottle. and hell, i was all burnt up. they all accused me that i was drunk. but i was not! i'm just you know...sugarrushed!! HYPER. :) how ofter do i go this happy? seriously...but sorry to all of them. they were so worried of me. xen asked me stop drinking, moko look after me. ying and qian was convincing me to stop drinking and kinda scolded me. :p cheesing, help me out from difficulties. yih ask me to sit beside him, and ask me not to get over..emo? wen, hold me back when i falled. hamo and kengloong and sai and rald, too(they all said the same thing). :) hmmm, thanks peeps! you know i love you guys so much. ♥♥♥♥♥

the worst thing that happened that night? a small arguement with my baby. :( i know he's worried, but i just couldn't stand....*shhhhh* nevermind. :) i'm fine now, we're fine now. i love him! ♥♥ thanks for caring baby! you're not overprotecting me. you just love me too much. muacxxx~~ i love you. ♥♥♥

ying's camera took so many photos! can't wait for her to upload it on facebook. then i can grab it from her. :p ahaha. me and qian left at 11.30. i felt so uncomfortable on the way home. m yhead was aching, and i felt like, something it's stuck in my stomach, like i wanna get rid of it by vommiting it out~ errrrr. am i drunk? NO! i still know what i was doing. the minute i reach home, i rushed to the toilet, sat infront of the toilet bowl, and......vomit. -.-" i felt way much better after puking. then i called sin, whilst lying on the floor with lens on, makeup on...i was so tired, my eyelids...so heavy....

2am! i woke up, found myseld fell asleep on the floor. and what's worst?! my room had no electricity!!! i don't know why! dark and hot!! GRRRRRR. i used the light on my mobile, to take off my lens and makeup. and then went to shower...feeellllsss so great that the hot water droplets rush down my skins...hmmm. i wish i could stay longer in there. after changed, i went to my sister's room. weird huh? mine is without electricity but her's was. -.-" called sin.♥.:) talk for a while, and then fall alseep again.

this morning when i wake up i found both my hand hurts now!!! i don't know why! i told mummy, mummy said...that's was happened when you're lack of blood. :( :( i'm gonna be a good girl from now on...just please, i don't wanna suffered from this anymore. :(

ohh. these?! haha. i camwhoored whilst waiting for hamo. :p ~ ♥






























p.s//i was haunted in my dreams again...this is the *th times...it just can't stop conquering my dreams.. this time...i...felt into it, again..like always...
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment