Tuesday, August 25, 2009

awful.

i had THE WORST DAY ever!
first, the pasrking sticker darling cind helped me to register..that stupid old hag from the management took it back without returning my rm40! she said i couldn't park there as i don't stay there!! what the fcuk!? why can academic staffs park there then!? they DON'T STAY there, literally i mean. ugh! she even said i TRESPASS?! hello!? you know the definiton of trespassing?! i had the permition from YOU, which is the STICKER okay! grrrrr. i CURSE HER!! UGH!! but it's was never cind or her friend's fault. they were just trying to help me. :) thanks darling! muacx.

second, i broke a cup in my house..:( thank god it didn't cut me!
third, i almost, ALMOST end up arguing with xen just now. well, we came across some sensitive issues. so yeah, but he didn't go mad, for me. :) thanks xen..i love you~
fourth, sin left me alone and went da gei~~ :( :( ...so mean!
hehe. JUST KDDING. ;p
well, that's about it. thanks rald, cind and ying for comforting me today. of course, sin baby too. :) muacx.
speaking of ying, she's leaving tomorrow. :( another one in my awful day list. i'm gonna miss her like crazy!

her bitrthday with sai, chun and tee. o8

yuchung's birthday. 09

qian's birthday. 09


xen's birthday.08
qian's birthday. 08
P&A night. 07
celebration for Moon Cake Festival at Sierramas. 07
i've know her for almost 7 years, but specifically, i only got closed to her during form4. :) really close, i mean.
she was always sweet, caring, nice, kind, and innocent.
overall, she's a darling!
very cute friend, and a very good one.
i gotta admit, i used to dislike her..:P why!? NOT BECAUSE OF HER ATTITUDE. it's because, rhumours has it! yup, rhumours said my ex liked her. so yeah. BUT! those were the days!
who cares?!
i love her so much now! i love her so much until i felt bad even thinking of the past. :(
i hope she forgives me...
ying bao bei, i'm so so so so so so sorry. :(
and thanks, thanks for stepping into my life and being my friend.
it's really great to have you with me, as i grow up.
i remember, how hard you tried your best to put me on stage again, during my Paramount.
you were always so supportive.
what can i give you?
except,
for all the best ying bao bei!
go finish what you're suppose to do, and what you want to strive for.
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment