Thursday, June 4, 2009

this is a post on june 4th, NOT june 3rd.

i don't know what's wrong with my date...and i have no idea how to fix it! o.o someone help me? anybody...this is very annoying. it's like, when the next time i go back through what i blog, i'll remember things that had happen in my life wrongly, at the wrong date. imagine that? -.-" ugh!


yesterday, i went out with sin. :) yup! we went shopping! for my prom dress and my prom heels! i manage to get them within the budget...well, not really, about rm60 over the budget. but sin said it was fine, why? because i know he loves me, and to him, as long as i'm happy, he will do anything for me. hmmm, he's such a sweet guy. a 100% good guy, and yet he always feel that he's not good enough for me. :( ouch! darling, you're enough! in fact, you're the best guy i've ever met. ;) this month's 24th, it'll be our one year anniversary...i can't believe it. it's been so long, and yet, it felt like, only what? 6 months? hmmm. i bet kam will be shocked! she's always shock. that stupid girl. :) oh yeah! my prom dress, is lemon yellow in colour, material - chiffon. :) it's knee length with a slight long train, but it doesn't drag on the floor while i walk. :) and the heels? from Aldo, peacock purple in colour. :) it's about 8cm to 11.5cm high. PEFFECT MATCH! thanks darling. you know, that dress, i've been loving it since the beginning of the year. i swore that i want it as my prom dress, and now, my dreams came true! it's on discount! so yeah! i need to thank god and sin for making it come true. i feel so spoilt. :p i know, i know, sorry sin. :(


back to the emotional part, yeah, i was talking about it with sin yesterday. and then, memories flash back, i remember one stupid guy, with sweat all over his face, standing in front of me with a bunch of red-heart balloons which he stole from the credit card counter.... the first time he called me dear to comfort me, the first time i celebrated valentine's and birthday with him, the cookies, the cheesecake...when he came down from mentakab at 9, reach at 11...and then go back again after like what? an hour of seeing me? ...oh sin darling, what i do to get so much from you? how am i ever gonna repay you back for loving me that much...sometimes, i really think of this being forever..but yet, forever seems so..fragile. but i promise to love you with all my heart until i don't anymore. no faking. :)


like i said yesterday..."..................less than every yesterday, more than every tomorrow." okay? :)


well, people...hehe. sorry! :p i know it's bothering. but this is my blog! i have the total freedom to blog whatever i want. haha! oh, i talked on the phone with kok that day, he say he'll be coming back this decemeber. yup yup! and he was making jokes with me. haha. about gucci. hmmm. :) it's secret! after kok, chunkeat called. we talked and talked until 12 plus, sin called. hmmm, i was busy on the phone all night! but seriously, i haven't had this kind long phone conversation since high school! i remember i used to do that. hmmm, those were the days.

i'll going back to bentong soon...bluek. i guess i can use that time to do some studies for econ. urgh..-.-" can't wait for it to be all over!!

currently listening to My everything - Lee Min Ho a.k.a Juen Pyo~~~ AHHHHH! i love this song so much!! :) :) oh oh oh! and i saw NEW MOON's OFFICIAL TRAILER!! OH MY GOD! i'm SO NOT gonna miss it! i wanna watch it so so so so much!! can't wait till november, i can finally meet my 'still dream guy' again, the charming-est vampire ever, edward cullen.

cheers! :) MUACX.

love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment