Tuesday, June 2, 2009

so out of track.




i wore contacts! i've learn to. hmmm, wearing it is easy..but seriously, taking it out from my eyes!? SOOOOO HARD! plus, i got nails! they asked me to widened my eyes and use the tip of my nails to get it out!? no way! it HURTS! i was crying..calling sin and qian to ask them how!?? i can't even widened my eyes to fit my finger inside to it. haiseh..one is break into half inside my eyes...what a failure i am...-.-""

i'm so out of track you know...i don't know how is everyone. i'm too busy with my finals! i had so much pressure..that i broke down and burst into tears!! last sunday, i couldn't fit a single thing into my head! it was aching and i was forcing notes into it..i took the whole afternoon to study, but i only finished it at twelve at night. this was and will be the worst time for me! seriously, studying was never that HARD for me... (not that i'm praising myself) but that day.. UGH! of course! because i had LAW and SOCIO. both paper needs memorising..hmmm, i hate that day! but it's over now. :) and i didn't do well, i think. ahh. fcuk it! it's over, i don't think i will score THAT bad....*rolling eyes and thinking* oh well, what's done is done. for my next paper, econs, i have 9 days to study. so i'm practically on a HOLIDAY mood already! :D haha. i planned to use this whole week to shop for my prom dress! any suggestion?? let me know okayy?? :) nice and cheap one..:)

did i mention that i almost went into an accident that day!? yeah! but i'm fine..so i don't think it's necessary to mention about it. forget about the stuffs...


happy belated birthday daphne.
i'm sorry about those pass. i wasn't really nice to you, from the beginning. because, it i was so used to rald being with us..and then you showed up, occupying each part of him. it's been me or qian all the long, so it's quite hard for me to get use to it. but then, i know., i've learned. sorry that i misunderstand what kind of person you are...sorry that i judged you before i know you. for all that, i'm sorry, and even to those...that had happened to you now. for now, i would just wanna know you all over again. :)) and be your friend, sincerely, not by knowing you as a girl of my guys, but as daphne. okay?? :) hehe.

here's a gift... this present box..i hope you can dump all of your unecessary sadness and maybe unwanted things in your life, chuck it all in and throw it away. you really deserve to live a better life. :) you're still young okay?? maybe, the relationships you had was on the wrong timing. please, don't blame it on any side..it's very tiring to do so. :) have a happy life and enjoy it...

to my peopleS, you all too..i missed you guys so much...hmmm, yup, i know it's suprising about this post. but hey, i'm cong! i give suprises to you guys all the time, right? :D i love you guys soooooooooo much!!! hehe.

xen : i'm sorry i'm no contacting you..i'm still pissed..but i do miss you. will be contacting you soon! ;)

sai : you dirty boy! having a bad hair day again? hmm, miss you. :)

rald : ....i misss you...the old you...don't treat me so cold, as if you don't know me anymore..well, friends can still be important okay? :)

hamo : HAVE YOU LEFT ALREADY!? where are you?!

kok : how's exam eh? :) :)

wai : bluek! stupid wai!

chun : don't stop emaling me. :) i'm happt every time i recieve your mail!

yih : haiiiyoooorrrrrrrrrr...i heard math hard worr. :)

cheesing : you said you'll visit me!

wen : how are you lerr? miss you lerr! :)

yuchung : come to my blog!

tee : sorry. :) keep on B**c*ing okay? xD

kengloong : i'm sure i heard you had one..

quan&hao : i hope you guys are doing fine. :)

and to my darlings, cind, moko, qian and ying!!!!!!!! text me ...i miss you!! :D
and this, are for you wonderful peopleS(guys and girls)... :) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment