Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the evening.

i had a fight with sin just now, but it's okay now. and this is not the reason why am i emo. i'm emo because i read wen's blog...he said, we all have our life now, and it seems that we have forgotten each other, and that no one is willing to organise gatherings anymore.. is that true? is this honestly the ugly truth? that we had forgotten about each other?

NO!! at least, i know i don't! you all know how hard i tried to maintain this, so it's really unfair to accuse me like that. i love you guys all to bits...is just that, sometimes, we will be preoccupied by new things, new stuffs, and even the new role player in our life. THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT I DON'T CARE! pleasee...don't say that... don't..it hurts me alot...

i registered Victoria University today, and now, all i can do is to wait for the conditional offer which will be recieved within a week. i met cind and yuchung at Sunway Uni today. SOOO glad to know that they are all fine. :) seems like everyone has their own goal to achieve now...those who study hard, those will are currently recharging for a longer journey, those who are preparing for test...ohhh~ it's like our goals are so OBVIOUS right now till it's so HARD to forget it, leave it all behind and live like how we used too in the old times. it's seems impossible anymore...we've growned up, and reponsibilities are getting bigger and bigger, how can we suppose to live those life when we only have results to think of, but nothing else?

but seriously, i want those days back! i wanna live like that forever, nomatter what people say...so naive or whatever! i just ask for one day! just one day, please make time turn back...i wanna feel loved and let those i loved to know that they are always loved by me, nomatter what, how or where.

maybe i can't be there like i always do during the olden times, but trust me, i will be there if you need me. i swear it with all my heart...just please, don't doubt me.

i feel restless, reckless, useless, heartless right now...
i'm sorry that i wasn't a great friend, but i promise i will be. please, believe in me...all that i had done and said in the past, don't it show??

help me....

colour seems...ugly to me right now. sorry.
love, cong.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's good Wanna Live Like That. Just not realistic. But certainly something to strive for. Cathy-Anne. Www.cathyannemcclintock.com. Check out my song I Wanna Live Like That!

Post a Comment