Wednesday, June 24, 2009

for you.


darling, happy one year anniversary...
it's 12.46am of june 24th now...
i couldn't sleep after hanging up sin's call. he called to wish me that...

darling, i don't know what to give you?
there's nothing i can give you like what you gave me...
your love, toleration, care, tender, ....i know, you're willing to do anything, ANYTHING for me,
as long as i'm happy.

thank you, darling.
i love you, so much...
much more than i thought i'd would.
i'm sorry that i gave you bad times,
i'm sorry that i was never a perfect one,
but please, you must know, i tried, i tried all i could to be the best for you...
i... i really did...
i remembered,
the first time, you text with me.
it was the day before we get our SPM results, you told me not to be afraid,
i remembered,
the first time, you called me dear,
i was confused yet...happy.

i remembered,
the first time, you cared for me,
it was when i fell asleep in the sauna room, you made me promise you never to do that again.



i remembered,
the first time, we went vacation together.
in kuantan, where you were always lookng after me, silently.



i remembered,
the first time, you said you miss me.
it was during your holiday, i was suprised, and...happy.

i remembered,
the first time, you bought me a gift.
the red dress, it was the gift when you asked me to be your girl. i smiled, so brightly.

i remembered,
the first time, we fought.
you came back to me even knowing that i was the one to blame.

i remembered,
the first time, we celebrated our first month anniversary.
i made you a card, and you swore you'll keep it safe by your side.

i remembered,
the first time, we kissed.
your lips, so tender, as if you gave me all your love...

i remembered,
the first time, you hugged me.
i felt as though time and space had stop, for me and you.


i remembered,
the first time, we were set apart during holidays.
you said you miss me so much, you even came down from pahang at night.

i remembered,
the first time, we celebrated valentines,
you gave me all you had, with a bunch of red balloons that you stoled from the counter.

i remembered,
the first time, you celebrated my birthday.
88 of my favourite cupcakes, the dress, the scrapbook, and of course, the fireworks..

i remembered,
the first time, we had your birthday,
the cake i baked and the watch..and even though it's your birthday, you still brought me to the restaurant i wanna go.

i remembered,
the first time, you break up with me,
you were so cold,but then, you came back for me...telling me, you couldn't let me go...



i remembered so many things...
i had you all along while i'm growing up,
it's like, you're are the essential role in my life..
i always say, i can still live without you..
but now, i'm not so sure anymore,
i guess, you're the one who can still live without me...
i'm so useless now,
as though, i'm nothing without you...
darling, all that you have done for me... thank you.
thanks for loving me the fullest, for who i am...
you don't know how thankful i'd be to have you with me...
i thank faith everyday to shine his beautiful face towards me,
and thank god everynight to have you here...



i remembered,
the first time, you told me you loved me...
that moment, the whole world stop spinning, i can only hear your heartbeat...
i stayed quietly in your arms, safe and soundly,
whispering....'i love you, too....'


and this? how can i ever forget? this was the first photo of us. and i was the only girl who you'd willing to take pictures...it's where everything i have now, started....sin&cong....
darling, i love you.

first of may - beegees, dedicated to my one and only darling.
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment