Monday, June 15, 2009

graduation ball.

people!!! how are you guys?! i miss you guys sooo much! i'm so sorry for not updating, i was kinda pre-occupied :) *grin* plus, my younger sis was using my laptop for her project the whole day, so yeah! sorry. :( well, now, i will blog about my graduation ball ! :) we had it in ShangRiLa Hotel, KL. i don't wanna say much, pictures will show. but there is a few one i must say, yunjoo left us to korea...and maybe she's never coming back..i felt so sad, i will miss her, so much~ those days we had...haiseh. i was a bit emo today, when i went back to taylors for my forecast. as i walked by those classes, i finally realise A levels is over. it likes, reality finally hits me, not until that moment. suddenly, those flash back of me walking in the school compound with my college mates was so obvious...yeah, my college mates, i may not be seeing them again...how sad...i teared when i went in the car, telling sin how i felt..about them, about us..about him... i hate changes...but i know i have to endure it. one and a half year just flew pass us like that!

most of all, i really wanna thank sin, he'd done so much for me! he saved up for my dress, my shoes...and then he sacrifies his study time, and learn the road to KL, fetch me back in the middle of night when he was suppose to be resting...he even stayed at my house for three days to accompanied me for my make up in shuemura, my nails-doing and my hair-doing...my mummy, my daddy, my sister, weichen kor kor. thanks for all...thanks baby dear, you won't know how touched i am! i love you..so much...and this song, Stick with you, is for you...:) ".....i'm singing cause you're so so into me..." my baby dear. :) <3


blue lens.


sin said this is sexy! haha. xD



yuhmiin, cong, kam.










sexxy back?



she wanted the piano shot so badly!

yuva, cong and hugo.

godfather? xD


ash, yuhmiin, kam, cong.

godfather number2? :p
number3. xp











kammie like this! ;)

yuhmiin, yunjoo, hugo, cong and kam. :)


i like this. ;)

there's load more, but i'm so lazy to update. so i pick the nice ones. :)

love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment