Saturday, September 18, 2010

They Kiss Again

i've been watching drama all day,
:)
not only day, but days.
seriously, now all i do is watch drama and wait for the day that i can hop on the plane and say BYE to OZ and I'm HOME to Mas. ;)
as the date comes nearer, time seems to pass slower.
brrr,
so i've finish watching They Kissed Again today,
because My girlfriend is a 9talied fox and Mischievous Kiss ony renewed every thursday and friday on pps.
so yeah.
and my god!
i fell in love with this drama!! INSTANTLY!
though i dislike the first one, but the second one is soooooooo, wayyy much better!
at least, Xiang Qin is not that dumb.. and ZhiShu, sooooo much sweeter!!!
it's the only drama so far i've seen that talks about the after marriage life.
it' toooo sweet how ZhiShu treats his wife, XiangQing.
he loves her so much,
never the way she wanted or understand,
but definitely the right way.
though he may seem cold to her,
but when he's sweeet, my good! it melts my heart... so bad. ;(
i especially love episode 16! where she went to tell him she got through the test.
aisehhh.
plus, i realise she's prettier in this series, i wonder why.
but..
that's not the main point,
the main point is,
i really really love this drama, because it's about the life after a marriage and how husband and wife live with each other..
somehow,
i kinda make a decision,
never i was this sure..
I WANT A HUSBAND LIKE ZHISHU!
seriously!
*no more JunPyo or JiHu... because i don't know how they treat their wife..so no no no..
of course, i don't expect him to be a genius, but he must MUST be smarter than me..
very reliable..tall, and can faces problem calmly..like, emm, somehow i know i can depend on him! you get me?
he can treat me cold sometimes, must always sweet the other time.
just like ZhiShu!!!!!
i know this is insane, but i actually dream of ZhiShu twice in a row. ;p
shows how determined i am huh? :)

i really really wanna be the wife of someone like ZhiShu. :)
i really really hope my husband will be like ZhiShu. :)
so pray for me.
haha.
okay, Joe Cheng as ZhiShu is HOT! and Ariel Lin as XiangQin in the ISWAK2 is cuter than the first one. :) :)
but i still like ZhiShu more than Joe Cheng. ;p though my ZhiShu should be as tall as Joe too. xD haha.
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment