Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Farewell Assignments. :) for now.

Annyong~~ :0
haha. saying farewell to my assignments!
packing up, jumping up and down to go home!
can't wait!! :)
although assignments are gone for now,
as i still have two more to due after my semester break,
but nothing can bit the feeling of going home!!!!

i'm so happyy now.
which is why i love this song!
it gives me more and more smile when i replay it. :)
haha!
did it hit you too? did it make you smile as well?
the cheerie, lovey dovey feeling? haha.
just like the sweeetest cuppiecake. ;)
it's a Korean Drama my younger and elder sister intro me. :)
My GirlFriend is a Nine -Tailed Fox(GuMiHo).

i have to thank both of my beloved sistas! :D
cause this drama is god damn good! :)
it's a fusion of modern love story and ancient myth, why?
the female lead is REALLY a 9tailed fox. :)
the male lead and second male lead, one is cute and the other is HOT with some itsy bitsy evil-ish. :) the female lead is supperrb cute!! :)

female lead. :)

male lead. :)

second male lead. :)
the whole drama is so cheeery and sweet!! :) though it too have some heartbreaking scenes,
but then again, which drama don't? *winks
i'm only at episode 8, because there's only 8 so far in pps, i'm not sure about youtube. :)
this song! haha. so cheery oh?
you will never guess the lyrics of the song is somehow sad,
i'm not sure about the entire,
but its something like,


I think i lost my mind at that time
how could i left you
i only loves you i’m really sorry
i could only cry
I think i lost my mind at that time
how could i left you
i really miss it. i miss you
please forgive me~ i think i lost my mind


yup! the whole song is about a guy asking his girl back. :) but in this cute song? haha.
i love it tooo bits!!
though BOF fever is still on, this will be my current addiction too ya know? :) oh and Mischievous Kiss as welll! hehe.
i still have the urge to rewatch BOF, but then, not too soon, if i can remember what happen next in every scene..it's very much kinda spoiling isn't it?
so..i'll wait patiently for now. ;p
however, once in a while i do randomly choose an epsiode to watch. hehe. can't get over it just yet. huhu~ ;)


another thing that made my day? :)
i bought cupcakess!! mmmm, deliciousssss!
mouthwatering! though i can't have lemon meringue pie, but i got
lemon meringue cuppiecakee!!

it's so yummmy that i can finish all four at once. but i wanna save it for later, in case there's any sudden cravings at night, like yesterday. -.-"
i'm such a failure,
i kept on promising myself not to eat anymore snacks other than proper meal..
but i can't. D;
and i don't wanna get fat! help! ! !



HOME SWEET HOME in 10+ dayss!!

how's your day guys? :) goood?


love, cong

No comments:

Post a Comment