Tuesday, September 21, 2010

another lost love.

19 September was real shocking.
i had to, no not only me, my family as well..
had to suffered the pained of losing another one we love.
one of my relative passed away..
i felt utterly bad as i can't be there.
this is, the first time i'm not in a place where i'm obliged to be..
later that night,
my family (aunts and qian's family) left to bentong for the funeral,
when they reach bentong..
my aunt's dog, princess, passed away..
what made it worst was, that day was my aunt's chinese birth date..
i can't imagine how depressed she can be..
she had always loved princess like her daughter,
i felt even worst not to be there for her..
my aunt loved me alot, took care of me since i was a kid..
i really wish i could be there for here.
and princess dear girl,
though i'm not real close with her, but she came in on the same day as brownie,
i have too tonnes of memories about her..
i use to bully her alot when i visit qian's...
i know i'll miss her.
may you rest in peace.
i know you'll be fine. brownie, simba, fifi and pongo will be there to keep you accompanied, right girl??
always we will miss you...

thank god i'll be back in two days.

i found this in my old blog..and i really like it..
i can't believe i've write such things so many years ago. or did i get it from elsewhere?
i guess, i really did love him. :)
it was a post about me struggling, deciding whether to move on or hold on..
of course, i've moved on..
but it sure was tough, a really long way,
it wasn't easy, not even a bit..
back in those time, i can still remember how i wish a rain can just wash away the person right in my heart, or maybe get injured on the head and had a memory loss..
haha.
but now that i look back, all this seems funny and beautiful. :)
funny because i was this annoying!
beautiful because i have really loved someone. those were real...
and all this pain, made me a better person, lead me to a better person. ;)

Holding on:
You showed me the world,
When I was all locked up inside,
You reached out your hand,
And took me on a magic carpet ride,
One look at your smile,
And I could see the light shining everywhere,
People like you don't come out of thin air,
People like you is hard to find...

AND,

Moving on:
Forget about that guy,
Forget about the way you fell into his eyes,
Forget about his charms,
Forget about the way he held you in his arms,
Walking on air's obnoxious,
The thrills,
The chills,
Will make you nauseous!
And you'll never get enough.
Just forget about love!
Forget about romance,
Forget about the way your heart begins to dance,
Then you feel the blush..
When he's spouting out some sentimental mush.
Love really is revolting!
It's even worse than when you're moulting.
Enough of this fluff!
Just forget about love!

i'm glad i had the blog. it recorded so many of my past, some i don't even remember until i read it. :)
i really did have fun with my classmates, friends, and teachers.
thank you. :)

p.s//i'll be having presentation tomorrow. ;( scare death!

love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment