Saturday, August 21, 2010

realization

i realise i cried easily now a days...
and i think the reason behind this,
is because i'm here in Melbourne?
yes, i admit. i do cry alot.
watching touched or moved moments will make me tear easily,
watching someone said sweet things to another will make me tear,
someone just doing something small for me, would make me tear too..
but now?
by listening to songs, will make me cry..
looking outside window during night time when everyone is busy, asleep or having dinner, will make me tear too...
even sometimes when i'm bathing, the thought of home, sin and my dearest..makes me cry too..
yeah..just the thought of you guys can make me tear easily..
i'm starting to think i'm being more pessimistic!
but i'm not!
and
i don't wanna be..
i still laugh when i read something funny from the novels, watch drama,
i still sing. :)
i hum to myself, :D
i make fun of myself, when i think i'm silly. ;p
i talk to myself. ;)
i still talk alot when i'm out with cowie, chun, kyle or jiekai. haha.
of course, i still talk and gossip with my family, sin and you guys. :)
i can still think properly, listen to my friend's problem as well..
so, i don't think i'm pessimistic!
right?
i just.. miss home more. that's it! :)

but.
the only problem i have..
is sleeping.
i used to sleep before 12 back home! and all my close ones know...
that's why i'm never the clubbing type.. ;p *giggles*
now?
i can't sleep until 2! i mean, Melbourne's time.
which disturbs my beauty sleep! :(
i had no choice though,
the feeling of sleeping, offing the lights with silence everywhere,
terrifies me.
i will have to toss and turn, toss and turn, and then fall asleep at i don't know when.
but i always have loads wandering in my mind, and the most frequent one? 'can morning come faster?'
yup,
i don't know why...
why?!
i hate it most, because my skin must rest between 10-2, and i start to sleep only at 2?!
arrrrggghhhh!
no worries, i'm fine.
i can overcome it by myself.
i'm cong.
;)

that day, everyone was busy, no one online and facebook was boring..
i had the sudden urge to listen F4's songs. :)
and gosh! all those high school memories, the crazy over F4 periods, all came back!
i had to admit, F4 was part of my high school memories!
and METEOR GARDEN! oh my gosh! it was THE HIT! everyone everywhere were talking about them, not only Asia, but even in Western Countries! haha. :)
Dao Ming Shi, Hua Zhe Lei, Xi Men and Mei Zhuo! oh, of course, San Chai!
they practically made the word 'meteor' popular!
people were like hoping to see meteor rain after that drama.
it definitely affected me! :)
even though Boys Over Flowers is what i prefer right now, but back then.. F4 was my love!! haha.
they are old now. ;p hehe. i used to love Vic Zhou, better known as Zai Zai, :) but, i think the hottest for now is Vanness Wu! :)
their songs.. remind me so much...


流星雨,第一时间,我是真的真的爱你,要定你,为你执着,绝不能失去你,烟花季节,爱的领域,TeAmo, Can't help falling in love, 爱在爱你....
oh my god, oh my god!!
F4 is my Forever memories wei!
lol.
how can you forget the one thing you used to love?
even though you don't love it no more now,
but the moments when you really love it,
is something you can never get it out of your mind..
simply because, you really loved.
right?

can i just pull out my drawer, expect that i can jump into it,
and have a walk down to my memories?
i promise i will come back and i won't change anything that is done..
i just wanna go back and feel..the feelings that i used to have,
that i will no longer have...
those moments were great. :)
without worries, enjoying school life everyday!
now i know, when the adults say that school life, being a student is the best part!

this feeling is like, i don't know how to describe,
helpless? berserk?
you want something so bad that you can break down and cry any minute,
but then..you also realise that,
there's nothing you can do, nothing can be done..
because.. what's done is done..what's gone is gone..
nomatter what happens,
noone, can ever..go back to their past.
maybe
that's why memories are so precious?
i promised sin for these pictures. :)

ABC soup. :)



Melted Butter & Diced garlice steam with scallops! :) *yummmss* the reason for not using a proper plate is because i don't know whether my plate can be use to steam. i'm afraid it will crack!

my whiteberry, engraved cover! it's freeeeee! :)

Pasta. :) before me eat!

Pasta. :) when i eat!! LOADS of PARMESIAN CHEESEE!!! :D

fried cabbage with prawn & carrots ; fried egg with prawn. :) like i said, i don't know how to fry egg properly, like flip it? no..-.-' haha!

my family's recipe. :) Beef rice, we have to eat because we need bloooodd! haha.

:) my marie socksss!! i love ittt~~


all my dishes are home dishes,
not restaurant type.
i wanna learn those!! :) one day! haha.
p.s// 空出我的怀抱,随时都为你保留......我只是舍不得用双手把你反锁在我怀中。这份爱,任凭你去挥霍,任凭你去要求,我还是为你执着,不管走到了最后是否会一无所有。就算你不懂我的心痛,不懂我的脆弱,我还是为你执着。不管多久,我会一直在这个角落...... -(为你执着- 仔仔)
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment