Friday, August 6, 2010

boring friday

today is friday. DUH!
i used to Love Fridays, like seriously. because i can hang out with my friends, have dinner with my family, movie with sin or anything!
but here,
Fridays is always a day for me to think hard!
thinking how to kill timeee!!
o.o
gahhh!
whatever. :)
i can't help myself to be emo again,
my family is going out for dinner and a movie later.
i wish i could be there, so freaking bad!
then i thought,
if studying here two years is for my future,
then issit worth it to sacrifice my time that i could have spend with my family for my future?
my answer?
NO, not at all worth it. Not even a single bit.
but then, my mummy say Yes, it is worth it.
because i'm not spending my whole life with them, yet my future is my everything, my whole life.
so i kept quiet.
i know she would have said No if it's isn't for my future. i know it so well.
but i still don't agree.
she don't know. i would rather lose half of my future than losing the time i could spend with them.
like she said, i don't have my whole life with them. which is why i should spend more time with them ; which is why, it's not worth it to give up my family for my future.
seeing them all getting prepared to go out, kills me.
i kept thinking to myself, i used to be a part of it.
i can't stop remembering how it felt like to get prepared for the outing,
my sisters will always annoy me while i'm making up, coming into my room borrowing stuffs, or even coming in just for the sake of coming in..
daddy will always be the first one to get done!
waiting, impatiently for us.
when the Estima growls,
we know, we have to rush down now.
or else, daddy will be the next one growling.
the road to the malls?
i assure you, i can remember every bits of the view...
talking, yelliing, joking in the car is always where small bits of laughter arises.
then the car park, walking around the mall, yam-cha when daddy get tired, then walk again..
oh, i miss it to bits!
the early breakfast in ss2,
the afternoon yam cha in Bukit Raja Old Town,
the movie in Tropicana City,
Bat Kut Teh's in Bao Xiang,
Wan Tan Mee in K.L,
i miss those days. :(
but i can tell no one, i can't.
i'm forbid to.
i had all day to myself.
cleaning the whole house was the only thing i did today.
my brain was wandering everywhere while i was cleaning.
Pyramid came into my mind. :)
and sin, after that.
i can imagine if now, i'm in my home country,
i'll be walking aroud with him in Sunway, dragging him to all the shops in the mall.
he'll be asking me what food do i wanna take?
i'll be saying, anything. and so does he.
end up, he'll always bring me to the ones i wanna go.
because, sin is worried that i don't eat. that's why.
when choosing what to eat,
sin will always scold me 'one dollar also wanna save! eat only ler'..
after eating, he will say 'i know someone miss home already, wanna go?'
sin always knows what i want, what i'm thinking and what i need...
i miss it so much, to be pampered by him.
holding his hands in the mall,
leaning on his shoulder in the movies,
disturbing him while he's driving,
watching him sleep in the afternoon,
and waking him up in the morning..
my friends?
of course i miss them.
the yamcha session!
with qian, cheesing, yih and howelu in MacD. we'll be ending up in cheesing car's and talk for hours,
bitching, joking, laughing, reminiscing...
with rald, tee, sai, wen?
always the one to get bullied, not by rald. :) he'll never, but no doubt on tee and wen!
for sai? he'll just blab something out that make you can't stop laughing!!
dinner with xen and sai?
how could i ever forget? :) both of them are sooo.. words can't describe!
we always have tonnes of fun in the Park.
actually, i know..
xen, i know what i am to you. and i know you never have to prove anything.
but sometimes, i just feel slightly lost and i need you to bring me back to where i'm suppose to be.
you know?
i will never forget how you'd ask me to take care of myself back in your house.
sorry if i ever cause you problem. you know i only care for you. :)
dinner every once a month, the birthday celebration slash gathering?
is the best!
i get to see everyone.
my girls! :) cind, mo, ying, ru and kimmy! we will talk of anything possible! but usually, different topics with different girls! haha. but i love it. i love them! you know i do, right?
and the boys?! too many to talk to one by one..
but their attendance had say it all. by just seeing them talking to others,
joking and laughing with others makes me smile too.
i don't know why, but it just will.
kok? yuchung? hamo? chun? kengloong? wai wai? lee?
i won't miss them out, of course. ;)
kok, like i said, lame sometimes, crazy all the time! he can always make us laugh!
yuchung, the always absentee. but i know, he wanted to come soooo much! right? :D i forgive you.
hamo, my future family doctor!! talking to him always makes me feel better. he can tell me so many facts that i need to learn!
chun and kengloong? are the only ones left i have here in aussiee. :) thank you!!!
waiwai, aiyoor. too caught up in his own world. :) but like it that he is still him. haha.
lee, tsk! BOSTON is all i can remember! no, wait! Melaka too. haha!
and the after dinner session? usually in tee or cheesing's, sometimes even cong's.
that's when we are allow to go crazy~
because we are no longer in public! haha. :)
reveal the true us. *giggles
alchohol + coke is our favourite!
poker cards is something we can't forget!
FINALLY, the group photo a.k.a FAMILY photo! :)
i'm sorry that i was never a good photographer,
soory for all those yellings. *winks
i'm sorry that i'm emo,
but i just can't help it.
if only i could,
then i won't be me anymore.
i guess, things will be worst if it isn't for cowie and chun.
thank you! really.
and, thank you..i know you've been watching over me. thank you so much!
maybe this is inappropriate, maybe you will never see this, or will you? hmm. anyways,
i love you... :)
this may sound totally unbelievable,
i only realise it now, maybe it's too late,
but, i, ATZC, actually had fell in love with Malaysia long time ago.
i miss IT too. :)
i miss you guys, i miss you guys, i miss you guys,
when i said it 3 times, it means i really do mean it!
OKAY, enough!
Mike He, Mike He, Mike He. :) *just to annoy cheesingg. ;p
i promise cheesing to post this up.
is what i coook for dinner.

fried rice with beef and egg. :)



white rice with beeef and vege. :)

p.s//i had a dream last night. but, why issit you?

love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment