Sunday, August 29, 2010

kiss the rain

i've been searching this song, for sooo long..
i thought i will never ever able to find it, since no one i know, heard the song before..
i gave up.
then,
today, while i was watching Boys Over Flowers, i found the song!!
i'm so overwhelmed!!
this is the best piano song i've heard... ever..
Kiss the Rain - Yiruma

it's so.. sad.. yet so beautiful...
in chinese, we called it 凄美...
just like the rain,
its always saddening when it rains,
yet,
its so beautiful to see every droplets kiss the green...
it gives me the feeling of a girl.. a girl who's near to her death bed..
she's so weak, so weak till it hurts just seeing her..
yet, she kept on smiling.
she told me..there's still so much in this world, this world is too pretty..
but..
she's not that fortunate to have this...
she gave me a smile,
then..
fell asleep...

i'm suppose to be doing my assignment,
but i really need a break. so i watched BOF. :)
it's the best and my favourite series...
really.
i love the boys. Gu Jun Pyo, Yun Ji Hu, So Yi Jeong and Song Wu Bin. :)
they are all wonderful guys, how i wish i can have them in my life..
then again, Jun Pyo is my priority.
but now?
i'm not so sure anymore,
looking at how Ji Hu loves JanDi suffocates me..
it's so sad. he loved her so much, yet..JanDi loves Jun Pyo..
and i love Jun Pyo too.
i was wandering, who will i choose, if i were JanDi..
it's too much, too difficult.
Jun Pyo - loves you with all his heart, so passionate...yet
Ji Hu - always there for you when you need him..silently..
i wonder if i have a JiHu in my life..
i wish i have. then again,
how can i be so selfish?
i'd rather not..
because it's killing him..

cong is going crazy again..
she's so emo..
and she don't know why...
i need a reason break down and cry.
or else,
i'll go insane.
it's suffocating me..
pushing me towards the edge..
i need to cry to get it out..
i need to..

i can't take it no more...

help....
...
..
.

this is a song sang with the music, Kiss the Rain. not so bad. but i love the lyrics...
....


No comments:

Post a Comment