Friday, May 28, 2010

semester over

wooooooo!
i'm so so so sooooooooo over assignments!!
i can kiss it goodbye now! ;0
i'm so relieved! everything is done, what needs to be done is done!
but then, i will still be busy,
i'll be having my finals the next next week. grrr.
and to be honest, i haven't start studying at alll!!
the worst? i'm still thinking where to have fun and who to have fun with!?
so dooomed right?

:p
i promise to be a nice girl, and study.
i wanna ace for finals! really. :(
i already lost a HD in PD. so sad.
sepaking of PD, i screw up the presentation..
no, not me, i did infact quite a good job.
i was confident, i know was i was saying, i know what i wanna say and i believe that it's right,
the lecturer said we'd improved, and i'm happy. :)
but we still got the lowest in class because one of our group member was absent.
hmmm.
oh well! :)
finals here i come!! :D

i'll be superb free after finals!!
have toonnneeesss to doo!
i wanna hang with qian, cind, and mo. ;)
i wanna yamcha with kimmmy and weiruu! missss talking with them!! :D
i wanna hang out with kam, yuhmiin and hugo!!
i wanna buy so many stuffs.
i have to start packing, start searching for my apartment,
i wanna spend more time with my family and of course my darling sin.
i wanna go on vacation!
i wanna see each and everyone of my loved ones ( rald, sai, hamo&xen&kok*if possible*, wen, tee, yuchung, cheesing, yih, wai, haolu and choooiyyyiiiiiinnnngngg ) moree!! :D
i wanna hang out with cattiieee ~~ :)
i wannna..
i wannna...

haha. so much to dooo!
i hope i can finish doing what i wanna do!
oh! i wanna fix my nailss~~~ gel oness. grrrr.

just wish me luck for my exams. cross your fingers real hard for me, okay?
i know i'm smart, *haha* but i'll be needing your lucks and wishes!! haha. xD
just kidding.
seriously, i need all the best wished and lucks from you people! ;) muacxx.
thank you..



signing off for a very long time. i think. ;p
love, cong

No comments:

Post a Comment