Saturday, May 15, 2010

lady gaga.

say bye bye to the previous post and unhappy vibe.
i'm so much better now,
mummy, sin and qian was right.
there's nothing much i can do about it.
as long as i know, the person knows, god knows that what had actually happen. :D
haha!
so, back to my Lady Gaga MAC lipstick. :)

yup it's this one. Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper. :D


i got the Pink one, which is from Gaga.
gosh! i love it so muchh!! and i didn't regret of buying it although it kinda looks like my Dior one.
:) i'll post it up someday when i'm free okay?

i'm currently blogging in Tropicana City Mall's Starbucks.
my parents and both my younger siblings are in the cinema.
me and sin came alone because we're kinda sick of staying at home.
lol!
it's the first time for me to hang at Starbucks. real awkward, but kinda liking it.
the only problem is, there's too much of people here.
brrrr.

i should be starting on my assignment! but i don't seem to have the mood.
finals are around the corner, everything is messed up for me now!
however, i really wish to take things cooler,
as i wanna enjoy the few months left here.
i know, i'm gonna miss Malaysian fooood so bad!
of course, the people here. the ones that i love. :)

gahhhh! no emo no emo. :)
about the Thomas Cup, since everyone is talking about it.
i do have my own opinion too.
first, on Lee and Lin Dan. no, only on them. others? i really have no idea..
okay, issit really necessary for Lin Dan to take off his cloths and dance after he won Lee?
isn't it abit..too, well, much??
copy one saying by Ip Man 'no one can always be the best or at the top of anything'
so be humble, don't over react.
it's too much for me, only for me okay?
i'm not saying others have to agree with me, it's only my point of view.
so yeah.
hmmmm,
anyway, Lee did his best.
so, thank you. :)
no more Thomas Cup.
say Hi to FiFa World Cup. :) :)
i like the advertisement. it's cool!
players turned into wild animalsss~~ love it!
but still, i won't be watching it, because i still think football is kinda, well...haha.

enough for today. :)

love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment