Tuesday, June 15, 2010

revive!

Helllo!! :D
i'm back from Thailand!!
feeelt so gooooddd.
the food, the stuffs to buy, the bonding!
love it! :D
i wanted to take loads of picture about HatYai - Thailand, a place where i've been since i was just a little girl, maybe 4 or 5?
yeah!
mummy told she used to buy all my baby shirts from Thailand, they have nice Enfant baby shirts with reasonable price. ;)
i wanna show you guys how's HatYai like,
how does my all-time-favourite-beef-noodle-soup looks like,
and the fresh sugar cane in this metal cup full with crushed ice!
also, the cute taxi 'tut-tut'. :)
the streets i walked since i was young,
my god!
so many stuffs i wanna share.
i even charged two of my camera batteries!
but guess what?!
my camera spoiled one the freaking first day!!!!
how suck is that!?!
arggghhh!!
i got so so so pissed off!!
why now? :(

hence, no pictures. well, not much. only a few i manage to took before my camera got so rebellious. grrrrr.
i'll be posting the pictures tomorrow?
i'm too tired.
had a hectic day! been out all day because of my visa application and renewal of passport.
....
sweet dreams. :)

love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment