Saturday, May 22, 2010

long time no see

long time no see! :D
helllo people!
i was real busy, and i mean it!
like really busy until i don't even have the time to hang myself!

*pffft*
assignments are all killing me!
then come finals for the next coming week.

wtf?
gahh! but i can't wait for it to be over, seriously.

all this stress is killing me. :(
i haven't had the chance to get dress up for so longgg...
grrrr.

some shots i took after my class! lol!
i need ways to release my tension and stress, right?! x)
so bear with me for a while! haha.
camwhored.



this was really stupiddd.
i was brushing my teeth, then it suddenly hits me that taking picture with toothpaste bubbles n my mouth can be, mmm, something new? or cute? (i know, but sometimes acting cute is not a crime mah~ )
does it look okay?
or is it plain dumb?!
hmm, i was hoping that i could start a trend! lol!! *perasan-ing* :)
nevermind about that.
remember i said i love raining seasons?
i love it best especially when it rains in the afternoon, and i can just lye on bed to catch a view of it.
well, that day it was raining again, (even today it was all the grey-ish weather! :) :) *hearts!!*)
so i took out my camera and snap it!
i wanted to share the beautiful moment with you people!!
sorry if i'm not good at photographic. haha. i kinda suck at it!



nice?


feel it? beautiful isn't it? i love when the rain hits the green. it makes nature look so pretty! :D

i hope you like the pictures of the rain! :)
yesterday i watched the bounty hunter. it was great, and sweet.
it's nice to know that someone you broke up with misses you after so longgg.
wooo, i just love happy endings!! :)
can i ever be more dreamy? wakakaka.
this morning, i got woke up by my mummmy.
she asked us to accompany daddy to work for a while.
daddy was going to show his land to this buyer, in bentong. mummy said we can see it as a road trip?
i was actually 50/50 about it. i wanna go, but i'm too tired after yesterday's sunway pyramid + pavilion thing...:(
in the end?
i went. why? because i'm such a lovely daughter!! :) haha!
it was nice. :) having to see daddy's land and the Buddhist University thing!
it was coool!
like, they have all these small small huts (i think we called it that! o,0) for them to meditate!! :)
but the environment was nice, nothing but nature, nature and nature. :) :)
love the trip. it would be better if big sister can join us too! :D haha.
that's it for the interesting part of my day,
for the rest my day? easy to picture! sitting infront of my lappie doing my assignment...-.-"
grrr.
ohh! my Lady Gaga MAC lipstick like i promise!! :D
:)
p.s// yesterday i bought a Tee from MNG. love it!! :D i guess i'll be wearing it tomorrow! ;)
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment