Thursday, May 7, 2009

stars are shining.

i'm kinda emotional today, and i will blame it on my menstruation. yes i will. it didn't happen this afternoon. i had fun with my classmates and sin. not until, later that night, while i was on my way with my sister to buy food. and then i saw the moon, so beautiful...it was so clear and round, hanging on the clear blue-purple sky, so alone. the radio was playing the song - nothing's gonna change my love for you. (it made me thought of sin)

i was having a conversation about going overseas with my sister. and then, i started whipping...my eyes were drowned with tears. i realise, i am really going to miss sin alot. he was always there for me, accompanied me, did all the things that i should do myself for me...how am i gonna to live through it?? tomorrow will be my last day of college, bye bye a-levels, which means, i'm no longer studying at taylors. how am i going to see sin everyday like how i do now? who am i going to go to if i have problems in university? and then again, i thought of the moon, just like me, so alone. maybe i'm being very emotional, but i can't help it! blame it on the MENSTRUATION!

as i reached home, i saw the stars above me, shining so brightly. they were so beautiful, they remind me of you guys. :) you people are the last thing in the whole wide world i would wanna let go. hmmm, i felt better then.

then i wonder, how long am i going to be with sin? i love him alot, but how long will this love last? nobody knows. maybe because we were not meant to be, faith stop us from falling for each other any deeper...cause i know, i've heard that....

sin, just please, you must know, i love you. and even if years had passed, happen so, one day i am not who i am with now, you must know, i'd loved you...and you're the last person on earth that i would ever wanna hurt. you won't know how bad i would feel even by just thinking that i have to say those harsh words to you. i even wish, you would betrayed me than i hurting you. i'd rather you hurt me than i hurting you...

so remember, this post okay? i love you.

i'm sorry that this post is very emotional...blame it on the menstruation. i always tend to be emo when i'm having period. sin knows it well...

i feel like listening to this song,
Would you be there ? - Redwan Ali
If I were blue, would you be there for me?
And whisper in my ears that's ok.
Would you stand by me? let me hold you tight,
And say you love me one more time.

If I feel good, would you slow dance with me,
And touch my lips with tender loving care,
Would you die for me?
would you run with me?
And never look back..

Would you be there to love, to be with me?
Would you swear that your love is always true?
Would you say that you'll always be the one,to take my breath away?

Would you be there to love, to be with me?
Would you swear that your love is always true?
Would you say that you'll always be the one,to take my breath away?
Would you be there..

If I am away, would you still think of me,
And wished that you could hold me now.
Would you die for me, would you run with me,All the way ...

Would you be there to love, to be with me?
Would you swear that your love is always true?
Would you say that you'll always be the one,to take my breath away?
Would you be there to save my soul tonight,
Would you swear that your love is always true,
Would you say that you always be there,
To kiss my pain away?
Would you be there to love, to be with me?
Would you swear that your love is always true?
Would you say that you'll always be the one,to take my breath away?
Would you be there to save my soul tonight,Would you swear that your love is always true,
Would you say that you always be there,
To kiss my pain away,
Would you be there ..... for me ...

i play you guys this song okay? listen, it's really nice..it's the third song, fastforward it twice on my playlist *urban emotion* personally, i suggest you play that song and read the lyrics together. :)



love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment