Friday, May 8, 2009

my last day in college.




my class, PL3





i'm feeling better today, as compared to yesterday's emo-ness. why? because, today is the second day of my menstruation? haha. and of course, i saw sin. :) i planned to go for only econ, but then i got the time table messed up ended up only attending the last class, law. ms.harjeet allowed us to take pictures for the whole period. and we did. hmmm, i will miss them. i know it. but life goes on...thank god i still have you people. ;) of course, we will still keep in touch. at least, i will try to...well, you guys have never meet them right? so now, let me introduce to you people, one by one, these people who accompanied me through my college life when you guys weren't around. :) by the way, i only uploaded some... l>r : cong, kam, yuhmin, yunjoo. :)



kam and cong.




cong and yunjoo.





yuhmin, cong and kam.






yuhmin and cong.









kam, cong and yunjoo.






john and cong.



jiamin and cong.



ash and cong.







yuvaraj and cong. :)



cong and vivian.







cong and hugo.



to wrap my day up, sin brought me to sunway and grab paratha. :D :D i love him!

that was it, that was how my last day in college goes. after my finals, i'll be going to uni. i'm finally a U student! but then again, ..... ..... ..... sin....



love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment