Tuesday, May 19, 2009

9 days.

i wish this 9 days will go slower than usual. please!!! T-T

i'm having my finals on the 28th of may. Contract Law, and guess what? i haven't even started ANYTHING! so great about me.....i was so into BOF. haiseh, now i kinda regret(not!) haha. i'm still happy i get to watch all of it before i start my studies. at least i have something to dream of when i'm bored. ;p haha!

well, guys, i just wanna let you guys know first, if i don't blog for few days, then you know. :) sorry for the inconvenience. haha. i need to study..sooooooooooooooo hard that my mummy won't even regconize me! :p as if i could! haha. but seriously, if i finish my exam, then a level is over!!!!!! finally! hmmm, well, i can still see sin. :p so yeah! plus, now i have juenpyo~ hahaha. :p just kidding..sin darling, don't get mad okay???

hmmm, i need all your people's luck! wish me luck okay? MUACX MUACX MUACX!!!

good luck to cheesing and yih too! :D

aza aza, fighting!! :)

love, cong. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment