Saturday, November 6, 2010

another emotional freak.

' the memories change as i grow older. it use to be on purpose'
i found it in one of the blog randomly. love it.



feeling blue.
i actually wanted to blog in my other blog,
a blog i miss so much..
a blog for 4 girls..
a blog full with friendship, love and dramas.


a blog that reminds me so much of my high school,
the goods, the bads, the worst, the best..
we've been through a lot.
we should be closer to each other right?
but how come...
when i look back to our posts..
i can feel nothing but depress..
i can't smile but tear.


looking back,
momo always revolves around us, jumping up and down demanding for something we should do together,
cind will just suddenly hug me from the back and smile so brightly when she'd startled me,
qian will try sneak out from her class as many time as possible to come over to ours and have fun..
ying will always be the one socialling with everyone, but be my baobei when she's with us..


but what is happening now?
yes, we do still talk and all..
but the times we talk?
not what bestfriends will have.

i really miss those days.
we were once that close, and now..
sometimes, i hate it but have to admit that,
we maybe only just friends that looks really close from the outside..
but what are we inside?
i don't know, i don't dare to think..
of course,
to me,
you girls are still who you people used to be.


what can i do?!
what can i do to save my friendship?
i wander at all times,
what is the proper way to maintain a friendship?
i suck at maintaining friendships..
a total loser!

always using annoying ways to maintain..
they don't even work a bit.
do they?



我真的很不愿意去承认,我们好像都只是空有虚表,就是所谓的‘金玉其外,败絮其中’。
告诉我,
我能做什么?

不是的,
我们没有吵架,
只是我在反省。
总是在反省,
总是拼命的去做好一个朋友该做的本份。
却,每次都用错了方式。
我好讨厌这样的自己,
总是在扮演朋友的角色里,
感到很挫败。

为什么,我竟让自己的友情,一次又一次的从我身边消失,
却依然无法把它掌握好。
....
是我的问题吗?


i'm so stressed out.
Corporate Law is killing me.
but a call from my uncle from Sydney today,
made my day.
he called to ask me to study hard and wished me luck,
something i really need from a family.
...



it's getting late.
i better go..



love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment