Tuesday, July 20, 2010

the hardest thing

baby got these for both if us, i miss him already...

baby got this farewell cak for me, i miss him sooo much.. :(
it's my first day in Melbourne, for once, after my 19year life, i'm far far away from home.
trust me, this feelings sucks! like nobody's business. :'(
when i saw the airplane departing from Singapore, i thought to myself...now, even further from home..
when i land in Melbourne, i thought to myself, welcome my new life! ...way further from my home sweet home with all my wonderful people...
honestly, i cried so many times in the airplane while listening to various songs...
i'm happy with my current life now, you see, with my family, my boyfie and of course, my lovely friends. suddenly, me, myself and i have to throw it all behind and get a new life?
UH-uh. NO WAY. no way in hell..
i miss you guys, so much...
i kept on bugging my mummy, i wanna go home! i miss malaysia!...i wanna see my siblings!
still, nothing could be done.
the moment i step into Melbourne's airport, nothing could be done, nothing can be fix.
i had to face the reality,
the one reality that xen, hamo, chun, kenglooong, kok, ying had to face.
hmmmm,
that day on my departure date,
i felt bad because i was so busy doing last minute packing that i had no time, at all to talk to xen, tee, ru, and yuchung, wen and lee...
then i was shocked! by their attendance in the airport!
moko, cind, cheesing, yih, howelu, rald and sai (rushing after his exam), they all were here!!
they were here!! almost everyone was! the whole gang!
i was so touched, deep down inside.
:)
mummy said it as if she's marrying her daughter to someone. haha!
happiness overwhelmed me, which is why i didn't cry like what majority assumed. haha.
then, i walk down to the boarding gate, i didn't dare to look back, cause i don't wanna cry..
there i go...leaving all i ever wanted behind...
thank god, when i reach, i have chun and kengloong over here to guide me! :)
see, i'm so well loved!!! :D hahahaa!!
princessssssss-ish huh?
my jiejie told me, everyone was moody back home, every had an red eye while having steamboat. it made me tear..i miss everyone!
really...so much...
but i'll stay strong. :)
cause i know, nomatter what i still have you people! :D :D hehe!!
cause i have my video with me! ;)
cause i know through the comments of FB. :D
baby, take care, i love you. and i'll promise to always be your cong! :D
p.s//i never thought that whatever i did was appreciated or realise by my gangs, but now i know, they saw, they feel they know. :) i'm glad...:D





chun bought me macaroonnnsss!! and mini cupcakes~~
so schweeeeettt!! ;D me like it!! hehe.
i took few photographs, but i can't connect the camera to the lappie,anyone knows why?
hmm.
OH, i have whiteberrry!! :D yay!!
guys, i miss you soooooooooooo much! as much as i wanna go home, i will carry on with all your loves with me! hehe.
muacxxxxxxx.
take goood care okay?
pps:// this is the song lyrics where i said i cried when i heard the song, because i thought of you guys! :(
每一天
我在祈祷
  愿上天保佑那个人
  赐给他勇气
  一直到我们遇见

  我们早就相约
  从出生那一天
  只是缘分的线条太迂回

  每天早出晚归
  为了爱奔波却不会累
  相信天使不过
  一时沉睡

  沿途爱上了谁
  都是命运美丽的误会
  送错的玫瑰
  也不是谁不对

  走过人山人海
  用心栽培可能绽放的花蕊
  你就是那个天生一对

  等我们遇见
  某年某天
  完成了思念
  实现漫长的约会

  流过的泪水
  唯有你能赎回
  迷了路那么久却在你身边
  看见永远

  沿途错碰了谁脸颊的泪
  都不许误会
  会懂得感谢
  也是一种智慧

  走过人山人海
  我在预备和未来的你相会
  答应我你会赴约

  等我们遇见
  某年某天
  完成了思念
  实现漫长的约会
  流过的泪水
  唯有你能赎回
  迷了路那么久却在你身边
  看见永远
  
也许只差一秒的脚步
  (一秒的脚步)
  也许只剩一段路
  (我在清晨冒着雨等待)
  幸福就在指尖附近不远处
  穿越了迷雾
  就不孤独

  等我们遇见
  某年某天
  完成了思念
  实现漫长的约会
  
流过的泪水
  唯有你能赎回
  迷了路那么久找到你
  对你说好久不见
  
等我们遇见
  某年某天
  完成了思念
  实现漫长的约会
  流过的泪水
  唯有你能赎回
  
迷了路那么久却在你身边
  看见永远
love, cong

No comments:

Post a Comment