Friday, July 30, 2010

adapting.

okay, so it's been days since i last updated.
i was trying really hard to adapt to the new environment after my mummy and aunty left.
i guess, i did quite fine, for now. :)
why?
because mummy and sin skype with me as many time as possible as long as i'm free,
of course, when they are free too. :)
plus, i got all my friends supporting me, caring for me, being there for me,
i just feel bad and wrong to keep staying in the state where all my friends would be so worry about me.
here, i have cowie, and chun. :)
therefore, cong, overall is fine now.
but never doubt her feelings for home, she still wants, and crave to go back very bad!

the first day of class,
i was nervous, afraid and excited..
hmm, weird mixture..but yes! i felt that way.
but in the end? disappointment....
the way the lecturer teach here is so different, also the new subject that i totally have no idea
about..makes me worry even more..
what if i don't get what i use to after i study here?
feeling the pressure already....
after class, i went home..so quiet..
that night, i cried so badly..infront of my mummy..
she teared too..
she told me, i'm not the only one that have to adapt to this new situation,
they back here, have to too...
and then she told me about the story of the eagle?
you know?
Mummy eagle breaks the bone on the wings of her baby eagles and throw them from high up to the ground,
the baby eagle, itself have to learn to struggle and fly..
or else, they'll die..
mummy eagle felt her heart ache inside, but have to be so cruel to train their baby to be this independent..
to be how all people see eagle as.. fierce, strong, ego, independent...
i understand how mummy feels, but i still miss home. :(
daddy saw, and he ask me to book a ticket and come home for sem break, even if it's for only a week plus.
he wanted to send my younger sister over here since she's having holidays,
but i didn't want to waste so much of daddy's money..
now i'm counting down for the day where i can go homee!! :)
the happinesss~~ haha.
mikhail called, jieshen called. :)
xen ask me yesterday night about my class,
about whether did i get bullied.
he said, if i did, call him, the whole HL gang, my boys! ;) will fly over here to help me.
one is already here, and the other, must take a few hours drive to reach here.
haha. stupid boy.
i know he's just saying to make me happy,
but i did feel happy. :)
at least i know, i am still 'there' with them.. :)
i know it myself, he don't have t prove anything anymore, he told me. :D
xen's sick, i wonder did he really listen to me and took medicine before he sleeps, and change at chunkeat's house. grrr.
i wanted to call everyone! since now i have a sim card that can call back to Mas for only half cent per minute!
but i don't have the contacts. :( because LG Ice Cream got into half on the very last day i left Malaysia. lol. how funnny! ;p
pictures, again. :)

aunty, mummy and cong.

on our way to ikea. :)

:)


hearts,

victoria market on Sunday Morning. look at those fairy dresses! so cute and colourful and pretty!like cheesing said, i'm a girl who he can gets present easily, as long as it's something colourful and cute! ;p

mummy and aunty loves market!! :D



Melb aqurarium with chun, may and cowie. :)
a fcuking huge stingray!

cong and mr.turtle! trust me, i ran round and round just to chase him! he can't stop swimming!

mr.sticky! :) i saw starfish that looks like cookies!!

you will never know what the hell is this!!
it's actually, SHARK's egg shell!

and this! the weirdest creature i've ever seen! mr. multi-talented! why!? because he has four legs, sort of the frog kind of species AND he CAN REGROW ANY OF ITS BODY PART! heart, liver, hand, brain, anything!

penguins~~

what long neck does the penguins has! o.o

last but not least, multi colour mouthwatering cupcakes!!! ahhh! :D
love, cong. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment