Thursday, July 8, 2010

ECLIPSE!!!!!!

I WATCHED IT!
I WATCHED IT!
finally, i get to date My Edward. :)
still, he dazzles me like how we just met! ;)

melting, melting, melting....

BUT, it's Eclipse you see.
that's why the Eclipse anger came right on me on the scene where Ms.goody-Bell kissed Mr.oh-wow-Jacob!
ughhh.
i felt the pain like Edward.
really.
like i said before,
i could, and i will love Edward better.

anyhoo, it ended up well. :) like expected. haha.
i wanted to remember the one line Edward said to Bella.
but i couldn't.
maybe the other time, when i watch Eclipse AGAIN. :)
was suppose to, just now at 8pm, with my mummy, sisters and brother, of course sin.

but then it was full house, the next was on 10.30pm which is quite late.
so yeah.
booohoooo!!!

have faith in me! i will watch it again, reeeeaaaaallll soon! ;)
hehe!

OH OH!
baby and i each got a GAP jacket. double like!! haha.
mine is pink and he's in grey~~~
heartss ittt!! :D :)

p.s// Edward : Isabella Swan, i promise to love you forever, everyday of forever. will you marry me??
cong : yes i woulddd!! ( but i can never be her..;p)

love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment