Wednesday, February 10, 2010

nails




one's my right, and one's my left.
i got two nails done wrong.
hmmm, not really satisfied, but not bad. :)
i should have taken pink at the very beginning.
ugh, my own judgement.
bluek.


HAPPY BIRHTDAY DADDDYY!!

thanks daddy, for everything. :)
he's been a great dad! seriously.
look how spoilt i am. haha. just kidding.
but he's one great man, despite the fact that he smoke. :p
daddy will do anything he can, do anything he could to give us the best.
it's always been like that, all these years.
now that i've grown from a little girl to one young lady,
i know how heavy the weight he's been putting on his shoulder..
sometimes, my heart aches by just having the thought.
daddy is getting older, i don't know how is he gonna be when he got his hair all white with wrinkles all over his face, or even with a walking stick..
i can't, don't even dare to imagine.
daddy's always been like this when i was a kid.
how can it changed?
...
nomatter what, i still love my daddy. alot.
although he may not be cool, or always in trend,
i still love him for who he is.
i love it most when he told me about histories, when he tells me what's happening in a movie,
when he guesses the ending of a movie,
when he calls me, 'lui a lui' which means daughter in canto. :)
he's the greatest man i've ever know. :) he will always be the greatest dad to me!
and i'll always be his baby girl. ;)
i love you, daddy.
p.s//this song, The Bee Gees, - First Of May is dedicated to my daddy. he said this song reminds him about the past, the young past. when i hear this song, and thought of him and my mummy, i cried.
i can't imagine how much scarifice he had done for all four of us, this family.
they both gave up the easy life to get to this, and gave us the best,
daddy, mummy, i love you so much.
love, cong.

No comments:

Post a Comment