Friday, February 19, 2010

HAPPY CHINESE LUNAR NEW YEAR!



i'm back from my hometown! :)
sorry, i was there 2 days before chinese new year. ;p
i enjoyed so much in Bentong. seriously.
there, they have much more chinese new year atmosphere.
not like KL, so quiet, so un-red...-.-"

i'll be blogging more about it later.
late for orientation. :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay, so i'm way way way late to update about CNY.
today it's the 8th day of CNY, my daddy's chinese birth date, it's only the 8th,
yet the CNY atmosphere is already long gone. :(
everyone is starting to work, to school.
which sucks. i didn't really enjoyed. :(
in China, they have holiday for all 15 days of CNY! so coool!
so i guess, i can only use the photos i taken during CNY to refresh my memory. :))

on the day before CNY, the 30th - CNY eve, our tradition, of course, the whole famile will have to take dinner together. those dishes are always mouthwatering! :) but the highlight? haha. we went to put Kong Ming Deng ( 孔明灯) :D it's so pretty. and the funny thing is, when the lights went off, it fall back on our house. hehe. i guess our wish were granted. ;)

:) the light.

we failed one. this was the second one! haha.


on the first day of CNY, my family has this 'rule', we all, must wear cheongsam, or any traditional chinese clothing. :) we started this since i was a child, but now? it's like a trend. everyone is wearing it now. i remember my friend asked me 'you wear cheongsam on CNY? wow!'
haha. i guess, we are the bioneers. we set the trend! haha. :p
okay, so i didn't get to wear cheongsam this year, as my aunty had awfully no time to taylor made it.

and, this was what i wore. :)




us. only some though. :D

i wore this yellow long dress ony te 2nd day of CNY. :) we went next door - qian's house, which is my mummy's side of family. we follolw tradition. :) so, we only went on the 2nd day of CNY. :) i took picture with my cousins.


and on the 3rd day, my daddy invited all my family member for dinner. we asked catering. it was too crowded at all the restaurants. :) hehe. it was another thing to enjoy. ;) all cousins working together to get the dinner done. :D

on the 3rd day, my outfit.

:)

my whole family, mummy + daddy's side.

CNY is not only the time where i only enjoy with my family, but also sin. :) he came down on the 4th day of CNY from Mentakab. :) hehe. we went to visit his family, and of course cindy! :D i saw few of his Mentakab friends too. it's a great thing, at least i know more about him now. :) haha.

we left on the 5th day of CNY. mummy had work to do, and i have an orientation to attend. :( ugh. thank god, rald was there. :) hehe. i still wanna look great on CNY even though it's orientation. haha. so i'd put on make up. :p


leopard prints! my favourite~ :)

rald rald rald. :D

i never seem to get enough rest during CNY. cause the next day, we went to visits. :) me, qian, cheesing, yih, tee, weiru, rald, moko and kengloong went house by house to pay visits. :) i had the chance to join thanks to rald. :) he fetch me from my aunt's house. thank you, rald. :)

we started at 3 something and went on till 12 something night. it's a grudge that we can't visit all of them, hmmm. :(
but we went to rald's, tee's, cheesing, chunkeat, then mine and qian, after that moko and yih. :D
hamo and chunkit left. bluek.
this is how my CNY ended.
:)
i think, it's quite nice too right? :D


i always take lovely pictures of both of them. :)it's like a wax museum. :p

gambling in chunkeat's house. :p

:D

the blues. :p
the reds. :D


sunday? which is today, officially last day of CNY. :) we went to visit my daddy's uncle in Subang. then we had lunch together at the 19 City Mall, Grand Imperial Restaurant. the food was awesome!! :D hehe.

my outfit for the day. :)

p.s//the next week, Sunday. kok's house invited Lion Dance. you guys wanna come!? :) kok inivited the whole crew~~ ;)

love, cong.

1 comment:

andrew thooi said...

i was in bentong too for cny.
hahaha. and you look good in your outfits.

Post a Comment